Qin Xiao laughed at himself in his heart, how could he be reduced to this day.

    Just because Lin Xi showed weakness for a moment, he didn't do anything.

    He felt so pitiful.

.But on the one hand, Qin Xiao felt that his heart that had been lonely for a long time was filled slowly because of Lin Xi's return.

    There was even a rush of heat flowing.

    Qin Xiao wiped the corners of Lin Xi's eyes with his fingers, and the pulp of his fingers was stained with a little water.

    "You can stay as long as you want." You can leave any day you want.

    Qin Xiao didn't say the latter sentence, but from his demeanor, Lin Xi could see it.

    Lin Xi's heart trembled.

    He knew that the choice to come back this time was not wrong.

    He was lucky enough to get Qin Xiao, who really loves him.

    Next, he will prove to Qin Xiao with practical actions that he also cares about and likes him.

    Regarding the fact that Lin Xi said that he has the ability to predict, Qin Xiao asked Lin Xi if anyone else knew about this ability of Lin Xi after calming down.

.It was also at this time that Qin Xiao was shocked.

    He seemed to realize what kind of courage Lin Xi had in telling him the secret of his body.

    Even Lin Xi is betting on the freedom and future he pursues and yearns for.

    To bet on his belief and not take advantage of him.

    Qin Xiao couldn't see any fear from Lin Xi's face. He was still angry with Lin Xi just now. Qin Xiao had never felt so stupid before.

    He was so stupid that he couldn't even see Lin Xi's sincerity.

    The opposite Qin Xiao suddenly stared at him with an extremely affectionate gaze, and Lin Xi was surprised for a moment.

    Then he knew what might be the reason.

    Lin Xi shook his head: "No, I have only told you about this ability so far."

    Qin Xiao nodded and breathed a sigh of relief: "Remember, you can't tell anyone what you can predict."

.Because Qin Xiao loves Lin Xi so much, he will not do anything to hurt Lin Xi, but Qin Xiao, who is someone else, can't guarantee it.

    Man is a complex creature, with power, fame, fortune, money, and there are many attractive things in this world.

    And Lin Xi's ability can help many people achieve their wishes.

    As for his own wishes, he got all the things that others asked for. Right now, what he wanted most, he felt that he had not obtained it a moment ago, but now he understands that he has already obtained it.

    "I know, this time I've actually been playing drums in my heart, but now it seems that I know I made the right bet." Lin Xi said lightly.

    His calmness fell in Qin Xiao's eyes, which made Qin Xiao's heart throb.

    "I won't let anyone have the opportunity to hurt you." This promise was not only for Lin Xi, but also for Qin Xiao.
.Anyone includes himself.

    "I believe you." Lin Xi had no doubts about Qin Xiao.