Then he fixed his eyes on the weapon held by the merman.

    "You, why are you..." The young man wanted to ask Lin Xi why he didn't faint, but he clearly saw Lin Xi drink the glass of water with his own eyes.

    By the way, by the way, Lin Xi went to the bathroom.

    "It was that time!"

.The young man suddenly knew what was going on, but at the same time felt impossible.

    How did the mermaid know that the medicine was in the water? Could it be that Feng Lan secretly told the mermaid, otherwise the mermaid would not know.

    Unless the mermaid has the ability to predict.

    A mermaid with predictive ability is even more impossible.

    The shock on the human face could not be concealed.

    Just before he could ask more questions, there was a bang, and the bullet went through the human belly.

    Before attacking the opponent, Lin Xi moved the muzzle down, it was not necessary to kill directly, this human being was not the main messenger.

    Just let the other person pass out.

    The aircraft are all unmanned, and the flight destination is set in advance.

.Even if there was an accident with Lin Xi and the others, the aircraft still followed the predetermined voyage. When it flew to the edge of the sea, the aircraft stopped and slowly wanted to land on the beach.

    The gunshots are not loud, and the firearms in the future world have undergone high-tech improvements.

    Therefore, Lin Jing, who was in Lin Xi's arms, did not wake up.

    Throwing the weapons aside, they don't need extra things when they go into the sea.

    Before disembarking the aircraft, Lin Xi checked the human condition again, just in case, he took off his jacket and tied the human hand.

    The blood flowed out of the human abdomen, and quickly dyed the ground below him red.

    Lin Xi stared at it for a moment, with no pity or sympathy on his face.

    Lin Xi helped Lin Jing get off the aircraft.

    Lin Jing was thin and thin, so Lin Xi didn't have too much difficulty in supporting him.

.The aircraft landed on the seashore, and after walking for a short distance, the sea slapped on his feet.

    Lin Xi first put Lin Jing down, quickly ripped off Lin Jing's clothes, and gently shoved the person into the water. A huge brown fishtail appeared under Lin Jing's body.

    Then Lin Xi also took off his clothes.

    Just when he was about to throw away the clothes, Lin Xi stopped. These clothes were bought for him by his former buyer. Lin Xi suddenly remembered the man's face, and suddenly there was an empty space in his heart, which made his heart feel a little uncomfortable. Comfortable.

    If only I didn't sleep with Qin Xiao.

    Maybe he will forget Qin Xiao soon, and now it will take a while.

    Just from the fact that the other party brought him back from the mermaid shop and the care he took after him, Qin Xiao was really a very good host.

.I'm afraid I won't meet such a person in the future.

    Lin Xi folded his clothes and put them on the beach.