Subconsciously, Lin Xi wanted to resist and asked Qin Xiao to put him down.

    When Lin Xi met Qin Xiao's deep eyes at close range, Lin Xi suddenly stopped.

    It was a pair of bottomless eyes, like a whirlpool. When Lin Xi looked at it, it seemed that his soul was about to be absorbed into it.

.Lin Xi himself is a man. Although in this world he is a mermaid who has not opened meat before, in the last life, Lin Xi was not absolutely abstinent.

    Lin Xi could easily tell what the flames burning in his owner's eyes meant.

    So unexpected, so unexpected.

    Most of the other humans who buy mermaids are for this reason. They keep mermaids not only as pets, but also as playthings on the bed.

    Lin Xi once felt that Qin Xiao was different from other humans.

    His owner, no matter how you look at it, looks like a real ascetic who can control his own needs very well.

    At least Lin Xi thought so.

    But what happened now had a strong impact on Lin Xi.

.In the room where Qin Xiao led him to Qin Xiao, Lin Xi's head was spinning at a high speed.

    Mainly because there was no warning before, Qin Xiao suddenly showed a violent look at him, and Lin Xi had to guess if something was wrong with Qin Xiao.

    For example, someone drugged Qin Xiao in the banquet hall.

    After all, Lin Xi could be drugged by another mermaid, and Qin Xiao might be the same here.

    But then Lin Xi rejected the idea.

    If someone really prescribes medicine to Qin Xiao, he will definitely not wait until this time for the medicine to take effect. It is not completely ineffective. Qin Xiao has already returned home. If he fails to achieve his goal, he will also get himself into trouble.

    No one should be so stupid.

.When his body fell on the soft bedding, Lin Xi's thoughts pulled back in an instant, and his body subconsciously broke away from Qin Xiao's arm, and then Lin Xi turned around on the bed and turned to the other side of the bed.

    He hurried under the bed and stood beside the bed.

    Lin Xi's black pupils were almost round, and he stared at Qin Xiao with a strange look at a stranger.

    His lips wriggled slightly, and after a while, Lin Xi asked Qin Xiao, "What do you want to do?"

    The whole question should be 'what do you want to do to me'.

    Ling Lie's high-pressure gaze fell on Qin Xiao's body, like an iron net that tightly bound Lin Xi.

    Lin Xi is very aware of the power gap between himself and Qin Xiao. With his thin arms and legs, he is no match for Qin Xiao at all.

    It's just that the more dangerous it is, the calmer Lin Xi behaves.

.As a person who had died once and had crossed over, this kind of scene, in Lin Xi's opinion, was inferior to the situation when he committed suicide by drinking bullets.

    In addition, Qin Xiao pulled him over, but he didn't rush over immediately, which was enough to prove that Qin Xiao's reason was still there.

    This makes Lin Xi see hope.

    Qin Xiao thought that as a mermaid, Lin Xi had not had much contact with the human world, and perhaps he was not clear about what he was about to do.