Lin Xi spends time every day exercising his ability to predict the future.

    The person closest to him is Qin Xiao, and the training of his abilities is aimed at Qin Xiao.

    After returning from the banquet hall, Lin Xi went upstairs to the bedroom. He had read the electrical forecast in advance, and it would rain at night.
.The weather forecast didn't say whether there would be thunder or not, but Lin Xi didn't want to bet on that possibility.

    In order to overcome the image of thunder, Lin Xi ordered earphones on the Internet, and when he put on the earphones, he could not hear any sound from the outside world.

    It's just that he hasn't hit a thunderbolt recently, so Lin Xi suddenly hoped to have one, so that he could see the effect of the earphones.

    That is to say, after thinking about it for a while, if there was a real thunderstorm, Lin Xi felt dizzy just thinking about it.

    God knew he would be afraid of thunder when he turned into a mermaid.

    Also, pollen allergy.

    No prince's life, but got prince's disease?

    Lin Xi shook his head and walked to the window.

    The windows are half open, and the cold wind blowing in brings colder humidity than usual, and it may rain soon.

.The entire sky was pitch black, and the house was surrounded by green forests, no other buildings could be seen, and the surroundings were unusually quiet.

    Returning to the house, Lin Xi went to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with hot water.

    After taking off his clothes, Lin Xi walked into the bathtub, and as soon as he sat down, his legs turned into a black fishtail with slightly reflective black scales.

    After pouring some shower gel into the water, Lin Xi bent the tail of the fish, took a handkerchief soaked in water and wiped his fish scales and fins.

    The tail seems to have the ability to clean itself, and Lin Xi is in human form a lot now, and the tail has no chance to get dirty.

    It was probably because of Lin Xi's psychological effect that he would clean up the tail of the fish every once in a while.

    When he cleaned up the tail near the fins, Lin Xi paused slightly.

.Somewhere, where the fish scales are covered, there is the excretory part of the mermaid. Lin Xi stared at the fish scales. He thought of a question. The mermaid has vomited and copulated, what should be used for mating.

    Just under that fish scale?

    Lin Xi, a creature like mermaid, used to know about it through the media network. After he became a mermaid, in the past two months, it seemed that he had basically no needs in certain aspects.

    Whether the entire mermaid race has this problem, or is it just his own problem, Lin Xi thinks it is mostly the latter.

    If there is no demand, then there is no need. Lin Xi will not worry too much about these problems.

    Now that he doesn't even have freedom, he doesn't have time to think about other things.

    Lin Xi cleaned the black fish tails from front to back, left and right, and then washed away the foam with water.

.Coming out of the water, Lin Xi, who transformed into a human form, wiped off the water stains and put on his pajamas.

    He went out and lifted the quilt into the soft quilt. The whole quilt exuded a faint fragrance, to be precise, the scent of shower gel.