Chapter 6: Feelings

(A/n: Thank you guys for 1k reads!!)

Chapter 6: Feelings

3rd Person POV:

It was a nice day for our main characters. Subaru was having a fun time at an offline collab with OKFAMS. They were at a famous onsen in the north of Japan. They would stream themselves talking in their room and it would gain a lot of love from fans including Y/n.

Unfortunately, Y/n is quite busy with commissions so he cannot leave his home. But he would watch the offline collab in his free time and imagine he was there with them. Wait, why was he imagining him and Subaru at the onsen together. Y/n immediately threw that thought away and started focusing on work.

Y/n POV:

"nghh," I stretch my arms. I have been working on this project for a few days now. I look at the clock, still 1 pm huh.

It looked like a nice day so I decided to have a nice trip to the mall. I haven't been there since my date with Subaru so it's a nice change of pace. I grabbed a F/c hoodie and left my apartment.

After a calming train ride, I reached the mall. It was a weekday so it wasn't crowded. I entered the mall to see that some posters about the Hololive themed café were still up but it wasn't as much as before.

I walked to where the café was and saw that most of the Hololive decorations were already brought down so now it looks like a normal café.

I stood in front of the café and just stared at it for a while. I remember my date with Subaru and the things I felt when we were together.

I don't want to get ahead of myself with my feelings, maybe I should talk to someone about this. I was deep in thought that I didn't notice someone bump into me.

??: "Hey! Watch where you're goin- Y/n?" The person who bumps into me asks. I look to see who it is. You've got to be kidding me.

Y/n: "Shion!? I can't believe I bump into you again in public." I say to her. I was surprised to see her here; I rarely see her outside especially wearing something other than her usual witch outfit.

Right now, she is wearing a purple hoodie with a black skirt and no hat so her white garlic hair was very visible.

Shion: "You and me both," she comments, "so what are you doing here?"

Y/n: "I just came here to relax and get my mind off work, what about you?"

Shion: "I finished streaming for the day so I decided to go to the mall."

Why out of everyone I meet in the mall it has to be her. Well, I guess we never really got to know each other so maybe now is a good opportunity.

Y/n: "You still free? Wanna hang out for a while?"

Shion then looked at me weird, I get that we're not that close but she doesn't have to look at me like that.

Shion: "Sure, I am free for the next few hours so it shouldn't hurt hanging out with you."

Y/n: "Great, wanna go to a restaurant first? I haven't eaten lunch yet." I suggest to her.

Shion: "Sure let's go." She surprisingly agrees with me.

We then walked together to try and find a suitable place to eat. We didn't talk to each other on the way and it was kinda awkward. I asked her about her thoughts about Subaru's offline collab. After I mentioned Subaru, she began to gain interest in conversing with me.

Shion: "I'm glad Subaru is having fun doing an offline collab, I wanna do one soon too. What about you, what do you think of Subaru's offline collab?"

Y/n: "Eh? Me? I think it's nice that she gets to go to an onsen with her friends and stream it to people. I wanna go to an onsen one day."