Suddenly, this thought popped into Lin Xi's mind.

    It just so happens that he has the ability to predict the future. Whether this ability can be practiced or not depends on this evening.

    Lin Xi is now almost certain that there will be an explosion somewhere in the western suburbs in the evening.

.At that time, you can completely rely on this ability to make a living, of course, you need to do more training, so that the object is not only the people around him, it is best to predict the relevant future just by looking at the face of the other party.

    No matter which world or era has intelligence agencies, Lin Xi will join one of them, relying on the other party's strength to protect his own safety, and at the same time, he can also live like a human in this future world.

    It seems that this idea is good, but Lin Xi denied it again in a flash. The ability to predict is not an ordinary ability. If someone finds out, his freedom will be lost again.

    Lin Xi didn't think about how to do it for a while, but he would definitely leave.

    This could not be clearer.

    The seafood dinner that Lin Xi ate at noon, when he was the villain in the previous life, his love for seafood was average.

.After coming to this world, because of the changes in his body, Lin Xi especially likes to eat seafood.

    Especially lobsters and crabs, let Lin Xi eat all day without feeling tired.

    If it wasn't for the fear of eating too much, it would be indigestible, Lin Xi thought that he would have been eating it all the time.

    The snack after dinner was also lobster, fried lobster. Lin Xi actually wanted to eat the shell of the shrimp, but he held back and just ate the shrimp inside.

    He is sitting on the sofa in the living room watching TV.

    Although this world is the future world, it is similar to the world in Lin Xi's book except for the changes in technology, and Lin Xi is trying hard to learn and adapt these days.

    Has basically behaved like a person in the future world.

    Lin Xi was transferred to the news station to watch news broadcasts. The rapid development of technology has led to the timeliness of news.

.Basically, something important happened, and within a few moments, media personnel rushed to the scene.

    Lin Xi counted the time and quietly waited for the explosion.

    Before this, Lin Xi saw people who had moved out temporarily on the Internet. Some people left for a day or two and then moved back in, thinking it was a prank or alarmist.

    However, there are still some people who choose to believe that if what is mentioned in the message is true, then going back to live is tantamount to dying.

    You can't lose anything by staying out for two days, it's better than losing your life.

    With this kind of thinking in mind, there are still a large number of people who have not gone back.

    It is a personal choice whether to live or die. Lin Xi withdrew after reading the news on the Internet.

    Holding the fried golden shrimp tail in his hand, Lin Xi opened his mouth and took a bite.

.The non-intelligent robot was cleaning the house without making any noise.

    Lin Xi stared at the information broadcast in the news. The upper right corner showed the exact time. Lin Xi was not sure which minute it was. It was probably within a period of time, no more than five minutes before and after.