Seeing that Lin Xi changed into a human form and sat with Qin Xiao for dinner, Xie Hongming was very curious about how the two got along these days.

    Looks like something interesting has happened.

    "You also eat human food now? Are you used to it?" Xie Hongming asked with concern.

    Lin Xi nodded, but he didn't respond much to Xie Hongming's enthusiasm: "Well."

."It seems that you are still so thin, don't you eat less?" Xie Hongming looked at Lin Xi, the mermaid boy was thin and small, and he could easily hold it up, no matter how he looked like he was malnourished.

    "No." Lin Xi said in his heart that after a while you would know that I didn't eat much.

    Lin Xi was bought by Xie Hongming for Qin Xiao, not only because of Xie Hongming's warm personality, so at the dinner table he saw that Lin Xi didn't put vegetables in his bowl very much, thinking that Lin Xi was shy It was time to eat, so he kept adding vegetables to Lin Xi's bowl.

    "Eat more, you're too thin." Xie Hongming said while adding vegetables.

    Lin Xi looked at the food piled up in the bowl, opened his eyes and thanked Xie Hongming.

.The cold little face, although there is not much expression, but because it is good-looking, no one will criticize Lin Xi so much, or think that Lin Xi is rude, and the beauty should be given preferential treatment.

    Xie Hongming is even less good. Looking at the little mermaid from such a close distance, no matter how you look at it, it only feels good-looking and lovable.

    She could be a child bride.

    It seems that the little mermaid is already an adult when it is sold, so the child bride is not right.

    If there was such a cutie beside me, I would probably be reluctant to let him hold chopsticks, but would put someone in his arms to feed him.

    Xie Hongming stared at Lin Xi's flowery face and imagined.

    Suddenly, a low-voltage line of sight shot over him, Xie Hongming interrupted Changxiang to look back.

    Seeing Qin Xiao staring into his eyes like ice slag, the temperature in the whole room dropped several degrees in an instant.

.This is an unprecedented scene.

    Xie Hongming put another piece of meat in Lin Xi's bowl, wanting to see if his friend would react.

    Before Qin Xiao could speak first, Lin Xi put the bowl aside, and Lin Xi stared at Xie Hongming with dark eyes.

    "Thank you, I'll just do it myself." Lin Xi seemed to be smiling, but he couldn't see much smile in his eyes.

    Xie Hongming's eyes turned back and forth on Lin Xi and Qin Xiao twice, as if he understood something, he suddenly laughed.

    "Okay." Xie Hongming shrugged.

    What happened next can be said to have shocked Xie Hongming.

    He couldn't imagine how so much food got into Lin Xi's little stomach.

    He and Qin Xiao had already eaten long ago, and most of the food on the table was left.

.Then most of the food was eaten by Lin Xi little by little.

    Xie Hongming's wide eyes looked at Lin Xi's thin and narrow waist. Lin Xi's abdomen was flat. Even if he ate several times more food than ordinary people, he still couldn't see many signs of bulging in his abdomen.