Return to residence.

    Once at home, Lin Xi took off his shoes and stepped barefoot on the soft carpet. He walked upstairs to the rooftop.

    In order to be able to put the computer in the fish tank, a table was specially added next to the fish tank.

    Changed back to the original mermaid, Lin Xi jumped into the fish tank.

    The black fish tail is suspended in the water and swaying gently to keep the body upright.

.Lin Xi's upper body surfaced, and his two slender and tender white arms were beating on a computer.

    Instead of making an escape route, order delicious food online.

    He planned to set up a character for Qin Xiao who likes food especially, so that Qin Xiao could relax his vigilance.

    He didn't know yet that his owner was planning to keep him with him in the future.

    It is not easy for Qin Xiao to meet a suitable companion.

    After all, he is emotionally indifferent and not good at expressing his feelings is one thing, and it is also one thing that he is easily attracted to others.

    I placed an order online, and the delivery was very fast, and it was basically delivered to my home in a few hours.

    The things were checked by the soldiers, and it was determined that there was no harm, just food, and the soldiers sent the food to Lin Xi.

.So it turned into Lin Xi lying on the fish tank, eating crab legs while looking up at the sky and admiring the boundless blue sky.

    It's really reluctant to sit and wait for the fish to die like this.

    Lin Xi has a great appetite, and his food intake is several times that of an ordinary human being.

    But no matter how much he eats, his body is still so thin that he doesn't grow any flesh.

    After Lin Xi was full, he lay on his back on the water to rest and digest for a while.

    Then go downstairs to the garden fish pond.

    Swimming back and forth in the garden fish pond, but even though Lin Xi worked so hard every day, there was still no sign of abdominal muscles on his waist and abdomen.

    Even if the sun came out, the entire skin would not tan even if he basked in the sun.

    Before Qin Xiao came back that day, Lin Xi continued to exercise his predictive ability.

.Lin Xi specially searched the Internet and saw that there were one or two pieces of information that mentioned that some mermaids were predictive.

    But such a merman appeared decades ago, and that merman is currently being kept by a member of the royal family.

    The mermaid with the ability to predict is obviously a special existence, which makes Lin Xi even more determined to never let others know that he has this ability.

    At the same time, Lin Xi also checked how to train this ability, but did not find out the specific implementation method.

    There is nothing to learn from, Lin Xi can only rely on himself.

    He sank himself to the bottom of the water, closed his eyes and began to stereotype Qin Xiao's figure in his mind, and then kept giving himself hints that he wanted to know what would happen to Qin Xiao in the near future.