One of them was stupid and was attracted by Lin Xi's deceptively beautiful face. Even if the boss told the human that Lin Xi was a mermaid with huge flaws, he couldn't smile, and his personality was not good. He insisted on buying Lin Xi.

    "My name is Jiang An, what's your name? Would you like to go home with me?" The buyer stood in front of the glass fish tank, he stretched out his hand to Lin Xi, it seemed that he really liked Lin Xi, but he actually asked Lin Xi if he wanted to be with him. he goes home.

    When the buyer asks the meaning of the product, how should the product answer?

    Lin Xi has little experience in making commodities.

    He could sense a little kindness from the expression of the man in front of him, but beyond this kindness, Lin Xi couldn't see that he was not an equal existence to him.

.No matter how gentle and friendly the buyer behaves, it cannot change the fact that he is a mermaid commodity.

    Lin Xi slowly swam from the back to the front, and the black fish tail swayed lightly on the bottom of the water, drawing a beautiful arc.

    In an instant, a thought flashed in Lin Xi's mind, he nodded in agreement and followed the man home.

    When you arrive at the man's house, you will implement an escape plan.

    When Lin Xi swam to the edge of the fish tank, the man suddenly grabbed Lin Xi's hand. Lin Xi's skin was fair and delicate. When the man grabbed it hard, his fair skin immediately turned red.

    And just looking at the relatively calm man, after holding Lin Xi's hand, the whole person's expression began to change.

    He even trembled with excitement.

."Your black tail is the most beautiful I've ever seen. Would you like to come home with me today? I'll be very kind to you. I've built a huge fish tank at home, twice as big as the one you're staying in now. , you will live in my house from now on, we just have to be good to each other?" The man's meaning in his words was clearly not to buy pets, but to buy bans.

    The boss stood on the side and didn't say a word. He originally planned to send Lin Xi to the aquarium. The aquarium knew that Lin Xi was not like other mermaids, so he directly lowered the price to 40,000. Xi's shortcomings, those who are willing to buy Lin Xi, the boss is certainly more than happy.

    But at the same time, the boss remembered something, his face turned gloomy, and the boss immediately cast a threatening and warning look at Lin Xi.

    But facing the boss's gaze, Lin Xi was not afraid at all.

.As someone who has died once, this threat can be said to have no strength at all.

    The wrists were tightly grasped by the excited human beings. The man's strength was enormous. For a mermaid with a weak physique like Lin Xi, the bones of Lin Xi's wrist were faintly aching.

    Lin Xi's pursed lips began to curve slowly, he opened his mouth, and his cold and sharp fangs were exposed.

    At first, the man thought that Lin Xi was going to smile at him, but who knew that the next moment he saw the sharp and terrifying fangs in Lin Xi's mouth.

    Those beast-shaped fangs were revealed on Lin Xi's angelic face, and the man's expression was gradually shocked.

    It seemed that he realized a problem at this time, that is, the mermaid in front of him looked like pets, but in essence they were beasts.

    Has the sharp fangs of beasts.

    "Do you like me?" Lin Xi's voice was demonic and bewitching.