1️⃣

2 months prior:
Kevin I been should of have my money if I don't have a my money by the next 48 hours your ass is grass and imma be the lawnmower cause I told you to been have a money ready Nigga I said to Kevin holding my gun to his chin ready to blow his shit off.

And stop crying like a pussy ass bitch how old are you? I asked him,Nigga you wasn't crying when you was spending my money Nigga don't start crying now pussy I said letting go his shirt pushing him on the couch.
Currently:
48 hours passed actually two weeks passed and this nigga still don't have your money what you gonna do,you then gave this nigga too many chances so he going keep thinking you playing with him so he going to keep playing with you, my older brother bully said.

I didn't say nothing back because he was right I tried to give Kevin the benefit of the doubt and he took my kindness for granted. Let's go tell everybody load up in the car I said back walking out the room am I going to kill Kevin of course not I am just going to take what he love the most.

Pulling with to his daughter school I know y'all wonder how in the hell I know where her school at I been following her ever since I left her father house and that was two months ago but nobody knew I was following her I knew her whole route home I know she walk by herself in this cut nobody would know is there. I didn't even tell the gang that I was following her usually Kayy would know first cause I tell her young ass everything.

Nigga why we at Walton High School sitting in the parking lot? Hood asked me Cause we picking up somebody I said looking out the window it's a Wednesday and it's 1:35 pm she a senior so she gets out early then the rest I saw her walking out and she started walking her route and I started following.

Aye they not coming or what we just leaving Kiya said nah she coming she right there I said pointing to Kevin daughter NIGGA WHICH ONE!? They all said together cause it was a girl walking with Kevin daughter white shirt black and blue jeans I said still watching her.

They stopped at the corner giving each other a hug and little do they know that might be the last time they hug again,now she is starting to walk by herself the same route she been walking for the pass 2 months. Aye shooter get ready play boy they already know we about to kidnap somebody we seen her walkin though the path "aye excuse me sweetheart" shooter said then POW!
(Like,Comment,Vote,Share)
(Ari outfit up top)