Primal Desires

🥳🥳 We made it, folks. I do have a disclaimer, though: Y/N will never get pregnant in my fics. I literally cannot imagine what being pregnant in the AOT world would be like, so I blissfully pretend she's on super effective birth control lol. I'm sorry if that disappoints some of you, but I don't want you to get your hopes up. 

On the other hand, I can't wait for you to see why I had to give that disclaimer. 😈

-Parks 🖤

"Y/N," Levi dragged out her name in a groan.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Y/N asked.

"This?" Levi gestured at Y/N, who was now sitting in his chair next to his bed with a stack of papers on her lap.

"I thought you wanted to get back to work? I was going to offer to write your reports for you," Y/N pouted.

A twinge of guilt stabbed at Levi. "That's nice of you, I just wasn't expecting to get another lesson today." Levi stopped then mumbled, "At least not in that."

Y/N furrowed her brow. "Did you want to read? We can do that instead!" Y/N stood back up, ready to go to her room. "We can start a new one, too."

Please, I don't want to read that biography anymore.

Levi stilled at the thought of her... books. I shouldn't say anything, right? He thought over his next words carefully, unbothered by Y/N who was clearly waiting for a response. If I admit that I know, I can't ever take it back. I can't deny that I snooped through her belongings. Levi looked down Y/N's body, and he was reminded that she still didn't have a bra on. His eyes darkened as he made his decision.

"Bring the book with the green cover."

Y/N had no idea what he was talking about, but the look in his eyes had her heart doing flips.

"If I remember correctly, it was called Devil's Trench Coat."

Y/N stood straight up as if she had been electrocuted. The blood drained from her face, and she felt lightheaded.

"Ex-excuse me?" Y/N stumbled over her words; her throat suddenly felt dry.

Levi put his hands behind his head and leaned back against them. His smirk pulled up the corner of his mouth. Y/N had never seen him look so smug before.

"How do you know that name?"

Every cell in Y/N's body was screaming at her to run away. To avoid this conversation at all costs.

"I can honestly say, I never expected to find porn when I picked up the book you were so invested in."

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. She stared at him without speaking. How long has he known? When did he see it? I only brought it for a few days- oh, fuck.

"It was when I left it in your office, right?" Y/N managed.

He nodded. "I'd love to read that one with you."

Y/N swallowed a whimper. She had never felt so embarrassed in her life. How could I have left PORN IN HIS OFFICE? Am I an idiot??

But just under the embarrassment, rolled a wave of heat. A deep, rabid part of her wanted to read an erotica with him and try out the scenes. She pushed down the contradicting feelings.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Y/N asked as she forced her muscles to relax and move. She set the stack of papers and pen down on his chair, then she sat on the edge of the bed.

Levi chuckled drily and put his hands in his lap. "What was I going to say? 'By the way, I made the mistake of opening your book and never looked at you the same way again'?"