seven

Cliche

The thing about it is that , it has been seen on movies , stories ,live shows that when it happens to you two things are involved

It's either that you are flabbergasted by it or you are not .

Rose chose the latter .

James didn't talked to her for four days .

Cliche

Whenever he sees her ,he acts like he was staring at something behind her not particularly her

Cliche

Whenever they are in the same place he walks in an opposite direction.

Fucking cliche

It infuriated Rose to an extent that she didn't care anymore so she moved with flow

After all she had moved on from that stupid argument but he clearly did not .

Not so cliche

Maybe a little

But she tried ,she tried talking to him like a normal matured teen in the dinning table but he ignored her while daniel just gave them a blank stare before mumbling to himself about how plant grow to be useful more than them.

She just flipped him off continued to eat her food after mentally deciding good riddance to rubbish and just moved on .

Yh cliche

But she doesn't give a fuck

Well the bastard wasn't helping though she taught remembering the previous day of her seeing him on the pool.

It was like everything slowed , like a perfect video clip of a sex God..a man in the pool .

Hot one indeed but she will never tell him that . He had enough ego to feed the poor .

But he was drool worthy . Like a perfect painting with nothing hidden in them ,just beauty . Starting from the reflection of evening sun that mated with color of the pool to a man, a hot one stepping out with a dark hair that was slicked back by his muscled arm to the eyes that held the captivating shades of blues and a skin that seemed to glow due to the sun orange hue .

Never had she seen body that silently called her

Knowing that she wants it .

Luring her to sin .

A dark sin so sweet she felt it melt in her tongue

Nothing felt so sweet than licking those small droplets of water of his abs down to where all the girls in her school craved

A taste she thought staring at his plump lips while licking her lollipop that she can hardly resist.

How her mind reach there she didn't know but when gaze met up to those blue orbs that darkened ...

Her cheeks flared up

Typical

She cursed . Now sitting on the edge of the pool in her dad's oversized shirt ,the night sky masking the view of those trees she saw earlier .

She quietly sniffed the shirt wanting to smell a hint of her father's scent . But she found none.

Sure it has been two years since her parents died but the shirt was what calmed her. A piece of something that she has of them when they were still close to her

And it brought tears to her eyes and she bit her lip to hold it in while tightening her hold on the shirt . Her eyes tightly shut

That's when she felt it .That scent that was so earthy and rich that it comforted her . That scent that engolfed her in a hug ..That scent that held a breath of mint that told her it's gonna be okay

Cliche

But again she didn't give a fuck

So she embraced it

****

" You have always been the one bullying me " she grumbled stuffing her mouth with a spoon of ice cream .

They were currently in the kitchen ,her ass on the counter, her legs swinging every which way

Well after they held each other tightly as he whispered sweet nothings to her ear there they are .

" That because your teeth regularly undergoes homicide " she rolled her eyes before moaning when the ice cream melted in her tongue .

She flicked her gaze to james who was suddenly quiet , silently walking closer like someone on a mission .

She gulped too hypnotized to look away with the way he moved ...

The way his tongue wet his lips his mouth glistening ..

They way those eyes that held they purest of blues lightened and gave her a teasing wink

Fuck

She cleared her throat and continued with her ice cream ..her curls that hid her flushed cheeks was getting on her way so she swinging it to one side before dipping it into the gleaming cream before she bringing out her tongue for a taste ...

" You know what you are doing" he said he's darkened to cobalt blue , not knowing that he was infront of her bare chested trapping her in the counter .

" I do ?" She gulped gripping her spoon and ice cream cup

" Yh you do, wearing that white shirt that is making me insane ,swaying those sexy curls ..." He stopped closing his eyes ..as if trying to control himself while the butterflies running on her stomach intensifies.

Him being this close with the reflection of the moon lightly on his face made him look intense ,darkly sexual but very deeply alluring .

But what made her gasp was when those eyes suddenly opened in a flash killing her at with it's slight rays of green , green that was soon gone when it darkened with lust

She would have closed her thighs if he wasn't in between them

Trapping her

Surrounding her with his heat n his eyes..

Lord how wetter can she be in one day

She gasped when she felt his finger trailing her cheek lightly , slowly before cupping her face

" I'm about to do something very bad sweetheart" he whispered huskily starring at her lips that parted on its own accord " And you are going to take it "

And then claimed her lips with his own
****
Pls don't forget vote

What do y'all think of this chapter 🥺

Well y'all should chill the smut ain't coming yet ...but when it does ...