Thoughts 《13》

It was about 2 weeks after your birthday. You still had all the presents. Besides the chocolate. All the soft things were on your bed. The necklace Roxanne gave you was on your night stand. You put it there every night when you took it off.

I wouldnt say you wore it everyday but you wore it like 3 times a week. It went very well with your (s/c) skin. You visited the pizza plex like twice a week. School started taking over your time since you had to go back.

Roxanne got a bit upset when she found out. She knew she couldn't do anything about it, she just had to accept with the truth that you had a life and couldn't be with her 24/7.

Narrator P.O.V:

Roxannes tail swinged by her legs when she walked. Other people noticed how pretty she was awhile ago. "Roxanne!!" A glam chicken yelled after her. "What..aren't you supposd to be handing out candy?" the wolf asked. "Yes but I haven't seen Richard in awhile" She said worried. "He only really comes with Y/n and they've been busy" She wagged her tail back and forth once.

"Oh. Dang it" The chicken said walking away. Roxanne shrugged and headed to Montys golf course. "Hey Gator boy" She smirked. "Hello wolfy. I'm a little busy at the moment" He looked at the people there. "Ack sorry- " She laughed nervously and then walked away.

"Dang is everyone busy today" She huffed. She'd say it right to Y/N's face, that she missed them. It was boring without them. Their face popped into her head. Her tail wagged back and forth twice before she ran into someone.

"Sorry." She said. "Wait Richard? What are you doing here?" Richard slurped his slushie. "I can cone here without Y/N you know" He muttered. "W-What. I didn't say that. It's just...Weird..Without...yeah" she mumbled trying to find the right words.

"Y/n should be here tomorrow. Tomorrow is Friday after all." He said then walked away.

The wolf stood there for a moment. She was excited to see Y/n. They haven't visited in awhile.

Tomorrow.?? Perfect timing.. Every thing will go Perfectly tomorrow hahah.