10

Author note :- kokichi replacing junko for this chapter go brr
(Kokichi as junko and rantaro as mukuro expect kokichi doesn't do mean sh-t to rantaro cause both of them are already in a relationship) they also fell bored of the world and the two of them would do anything if one of them gets captured

Kokichi pov

This world is boring everyone and everything is boring I just want this whole place to burn to the ground I want the world to fell despair, seeing my 'classmates' faces when I make them fall into despair and even turn them into the ultimate despairs!

I felt someone touch my face

"You're drooling again"

O H I touch my face and wiped my drool with my selves

"Sorry about that Taro! I got carried away again!"

He sighed

"It's about this world being boring and useless isn't it?"

"Yea it is, honestly I don't even know how the students here deal with this.. Everyday it's so loud that kaito guy talking about how much he wants to guy to space, or that red hair girl who always talk about magic being real even though it isn't"

Rantaro then looked around the school keeping the bored expression

"Yea you are right everyone here is"

He then pointed at Angie

"She's always talking about some God named Atua right?, I'm pretty sure she's only keeping that 'god' person to make sure she isn't lonely she must have had a bad childhood"

"Well I do like Kaede a bit, she's always so cheerful and kind to anyone"

"Meh I guess you're right, just one more week till I drop out"

I turned to rantaro

"Then we can start planning for this place to blow"

I closed my eyes and said confidently

"Then I can avenge big sister Junko"

Skipping on to 'one more week'

Finally I'm out of that hellhole

Im still waiting for rantaro tho he's always a bit late, but atleast he knows me about wanting for destroy this school

"Sorry I'm late again"

"It's fine besides we're not in school anymore you know?"

I turned to him and kissed him on the cheek

"We're here to get the ultimate 'hope', he's the only one whose close to causing the world to despair"

"How exactly?"

"Well for starters I know that he's the ultimate everything!, he's locked in somewhere in some science lab"

"And how do you know all this?"

"Well while we were in 'hopes' peak academy, during nighttime while the guards were on the look I was snooping around"

"Well how are we gonna get to him? I bet that he's an excellent fighter since he's the ultimate everything"

"I don't really know, but I'll do anything to get the world fall at its knees"

(Also the ultimate everything is korekiyo shinguji )

STAB

"Ugh this is getting boring they are just begging for their lives and it's not fun, but when I first heard it tho it did make me feel despair"