𝟗. 𝐍𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐡

Start from the beginning

"I'll be leaving, are you going to be okay here?" He asked and Daphne nods.

"I'll be keeping a watch on the people while you guys fight the villain. Going to make sure they don't get hurt." She said and raised her hand as PB comes out of his hiding place.

"PB, wings rise!" She said and her body glows yellow making Cat noir look away from the brightness, he looks at her in awe seeing her hero outfit.

"You look amazing." He said as he looks at her outfit. She had a pale green tube top and a pale blue ruffled mini skirt over pale blue leggings with yellow ribbons tied around them and matching ankle length boots.

She has violet ribbons tied around her arms. Her hair has light red streaks, and is tied into a ponytail reaching all the way down. What caught his attention were her wing, they were really amazing shell-shaped wings are yellow with green borders and he could see pink spots on her wings.

"Go, I'll do my part." She said and Cat noir nods leaving the school to save the day.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕༙྇

Cat noir lands on a building beside Ladybug looking at the big Gamer 2.0's gaming dimension.

"First one who finds a way in wins." He said with a smile ready for action.

"We don't have time to play, Cat Noir. I've got a ton of other things to do." Ladybug said looking tired and ready to end this fight but they stop to look in front.

Two pyra-pods float towards Ladybug and Cat Noir. They open to see Gamer 2.0 smirking at them.

"So, Ladybug and Cat Noir? Ready to play? Please enter your pyra-pod." He said and Cat noir looks at the pods suspiciously.

"What if it's a trap, Ladybug?" He asked not noticing that he didn't call her M'lady but Ladybug did.

"Come on cat boy, you really think I'll trap you guys without playing a game? If you don't come with me I'll have some of my players go after that queen of yours." Gamer 2.0 said and Cat noir clench his fist but smirks.

"Like that will happen, she's strong. She can handle herself." Cat noir said crossing his arms making Gamer 2.0 rolled his eyes but said nothing.

"He just wants to play. So, let's keep in touch." Ladybug said using a device to stay connected. They get inside the pyra-pods and are transported into Gamer 2.0's dimension.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕༙྇

Daphne watch them go inside Gamer 2.0's dimension and her eyes narrowed seeing something get out of it.

She takes off and see what they were, she lands on a building to look down to see creatures attacking Paris.