𝟏𝟎 || 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄

CHAPTER TEN.  Betrothals Of Choice.

    DAENERA'S BODY WAS THROWN AGAINST THE STONE PILLAR of her chamber, a moan escaping her gaped lips as Daemon discarded her clothing

DAENERA'S BODY WAS THROWN AGAINST THE STONE PILLAR of her chamber, a moan escaping her gaped lips as Daemon discarded her clothing. His lips ran hungerly across her bare body, love bites being taken. Daemon's hands gripped tenderly onto her hips, pulling her body towards the bed.

Falling onto the cushion, Daenera pressed her palm against the bed, keeping her steady as Daemon undid the buttons of his trousers. In the aid of Daenera, they were off quickly — revealing the hardened cock of Daemon. Her eyes stared ardent up to him, acting like a wanton in front of his bare eyes. Daemon's lips tingled, the burning of Daenera's once pressed lips on his, still there.

Daemon gently pressed a palm to the square of her chest, placing her bare back onto the comfort of the bedding. His irises racked across her body, excaiming every inch of her. He couldn't wait any longer — thrusting his hips into hers. A moan echoed out of her lips, his whole filling her up to maximum capacity. Daemon's eyes widened at the feeling, grazing her throat with his hand to keep her quiet. The light pressure of his fingertips pressing against her small throat made her squirm in lust, ravishing in the sensation.

"Fuck." Daemon whimpered, ramming into her cunt. The slapping sound of his bare skin meeting hers was heard around the room, echoing as each hit was took. Daenera's breath was ragged, her eyes rolling back in pleasure. Daemon adored the sight in front him — seeing her small body so over the moon with his actions made his heartbeat startle.

"Daemon." Her voice was frail — trying to hide the eruption of moans wanting to escape. "Gods," She threw her head back against the pillows, shutting her eyes as low paints fell from her lips. Daemon never took a stop to his actions — the euphoric feeling being too good for him to let leave his body so quickly.

Daemon's body leaned closer to Daenera's, his hands grasping hers. His fingers laced through her own, intertwining into locks. "Look at me." Daemon huskily commanded, his voice raspy. Daenera did so — the strength of her eyes being weak. Daenera and Daemon stared erotically into each other's eyes, sensational lust filled in them. Daenera's eyes glowed with heat, chewing onto the bottom of her lip to contain the many curses she felt about to slip out.

"You're so beautiful." Daemon whispered to her, catching her off guard. A man was never fond of Daenera the way Daemon was — it was all new to her. Her eyes softened, as his did the same. The knitted furrow of her brows loosening, as she took her free hand — running it through his white hair, to the jaw of his face. "Dany," His breathing heavied, lifting the crook of her leg around his shoulder for a better angle. Daenera groaned at the feeling, whimpers spewing out of her mouth. "I- Gods."

Daenera was on the brick of letting the tightness in her stomach go — Daemon could tell, just by how tense she held herself. "Go on, Daenera." He stared into her lavender irises, that held a pool of sex. "Cum for me." He hissed, his hips beating into her harder. Daenera's mouth flew open, gasping at the pleasure being washed into her body. A loud moan erupted out of her lips, clawing at Daemon's bare chest. Daemon let out a groan, his eyes squeezing shut at the feeling.