Chapter 112: I'm waiting for you to give you time

Start from the beginning

Shen Cheng said, "What are you afraid of?"

Jian Shiwu took a deep breath: "I... I'm not afraid, really, well, maybe a little bit sometimes, but we haven't been dating for a long time, now it's different from before, I didn't lie to you, I'm true I like you, I just need you to give me some time to digest."

"good."

Unexpectedly, Shen Cheng did not force him, but was very considerate: "I will give you time, but I also have a condition."

Jian Shiwu was surprised: "What?"

"You said that you want to know more about me and then consider marriage matters. We have known each other for many years, and we have basically understood many things." The tall and handsome man stood by the forest path. Under the street lamp, his face was light, looking at the person in front of him and said : "If you have any concerns about me, I don't want you to hide it. Only when you face it honestly can you understand it."

When Jian Shiwu listened to his words, her thoughts were complicated.

then

Maybe alcohol really strengthens people's courage. He took a deep breath and said, "Then can you tell me why you haven't heard from you for the past four years?"

Shen Cheng's eyes moved slightly.

Jian Shiwu didn't hide it either: "My parents are connected with you, I don't know about other people, but there should be, why are you avoiding me alone, don't use those perfunctory reasons to deceive me, I'm not a child anymore. You don't want to tell me a word about such a big thing in your family. I know I have no ability and ability, but I can't even be an insider to share your emotions for you. Why do others I can but I can't?"

When he said these words, his anger suddenly calmed down.

When Jian Shiwu spoke, he was very excited: "your stepmother, and that brother, I don't know these people. I have been like a fool for the past four years. I know what you are, and you can just leave. Erjing, what about me, I can't do anything, you say, how can I imagine my future and marriage with you, now that you are gone, at most I will change my boyfriend, after I get married, should I change my husband?"

It's all gossip.

But Shen Cheng's expression changed, and his tone was serious: "Do you still want to change someone else?"

"..."

Is this the point?

Jian Shiwu glared at him: "You deserve it, who told you to ignore me, what if I find someone else, I have to find someone who looks better than you, loves me more than you, and..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was pulled into his arms by Shen Cheng. The man kissed forcefully, blocking the chattering little mouth. Unlike the previous kisses, this kiss seemed to contain too many suppressed emotions. Even without any words, Jian Shiwu seemed to feel Shen Cheng's forbearance.

After the kiss, Shen Cheng put him in his arms, he hugged Jian Shiwu's waist tightly, and put his head on the person's shoulder: "I'll tell you, now is not the time."

Jian Shiwu has mixed emotions in his heart.

Shen Cheng turned his face sideways, dropped a kiss on his cheek, and said in a low and hoarse voice, "Trust me, it won't be long."

Just like a man who has understood his own unspeakable hiddenness, Jian Shiwu is not an unreasonable person. He did not resist any more, but lowered his head gently: "Okay, I believe you."

...

"Shen Cheng."

"Ok."

"One day, I'll tell you something, tell you something." Since Shen Cheng was honest with himself, he would also make an effort: "Although it's not now, can you give me some time too?"