Chapter 33: be engaged to you

Zhen Meili covered her mouth and smiled: "I'm still looking for the gold master. You are a man. You will marry a daughter-in-law in the future, and become the daughter-in-law's gold master and backer."

Jian Shiwu scratched his head: "I can't take care of myself well, and I can't take care of girls, so don't go to harm others."

"It's not bad to find a husband who can take care of you."

Zhen Meimei seemed to be able to see through Xiaopang's thoughts at a glance: "Shen Chengcheng is good, reliable and responsible, the only thing to worry about is..."

Jian Shiwu raised his face: "What is it?"

"I'm afraid people won't look down on you." Zhen Meili crossed Erlang's legs, as if to see through everything: "Shen Cheng's condition, usually a large number of excellent suitors."

Jian Shiwu nodded: "Yes."

Zhen Meili jokingly said, "Why don't my mother ask you for an engagement?"

! !

Jian Shiwu's whole body was shocked!

All kinds of past lives immediately came to mind. He was so frightened that his forehead was sweating, and he quickly said: "Mom, don't joke, okay? You're even marrying Shen Cheng. You're afraid that you don't want me to die."

Zhen Meili was only half-joking. She didn't expect Jian Shiwu to have such a big reaction. Such a reaction was as terrifying as what kind of beast Shen Cheng was.

Jian Shiwu hurriedly said, "Really, don't have this idea anymore."

He also thinks a lot. Many things in this life seem to have changed, but he believes that many things cannot be changed. After his death in his last life, he accidentally learned that this world is a novel, and the male protagonist is Shen Cheng. His identity is the existence of the cannon fodder's vicious ex-wife. At that time, his soul was ignorant, and he could only know the context of the specific plot of this novel.

Other souls told him that everyone's fate is certain.

In general, there will be two children of luck in a world that are very recognizable, one is the protagonist, the other is the protagonist's destined partner, and the others are the cannon fodder arranged by Heaven to help the protagonist grow up. Each cannon fodder has its own mission. If you have any unreasonable thoughts about the protagonist, you will end up with a box lunch.

They also told him: "If a good cannon fodder wants to live for a long time, the only rule is to avoid contact with the protagonist. It is unavoidable and cannot be opposed to the protagonist, let alone trying to break up the two protagonists. This is a big taboo."

It's a pity that Jane has committed all three taboos in her whole life.

Zhen Meimei's voice came from the side: "You don't like Shen Cheng?"

Jian Shiwu returned to his senses, and the chubby wiped the sweat from his head, and said softly, "I don't like it, the class representative is very good, but he and I are just friends..."

finished

He seemed to say it to Zhen Meimei, but also to himself: "It can only be a friend."

He was afraid that Zhen Meili wouldn't understand these words, but Zhen Meili, who had always been relying on the child, hooked her lips and smiled: "Then let's go in front of friends first, if you are lucky to be together, it is a blessing, and it is a blessing not to be together. Just do what you want to do."

Jian Shiwu seems to understand but does not understand.

Zhen Meili touched his head: "You will understand when you grow up."