Chapter 112: I'm waiting for you to give you time

On the edge of the forest at night, two people held each other.

Shen Cheng looked down at the person in front of him, the person who had been holding on to his clothes seemed to be certain that he would not forcibly throw him away, his voice was a little squeamish, it seemed like he missed it after a long time after not seeing him for two days. This will take a closer look at the street lamp, the little guy is obviously a little wronged, his eyes are red, many times, as long as this guy's eyes soften, his heart will soften.

Shen Cheng sighed almost inaudibly: "I'll take you back."

In fact, it's not a few steps away from Jian Shiwu's home.

Jian Shiwu said, "Are you still angry?"

Shen Cheng lowered his head and took his hand in his palm: "When did I say I was angry?"

Jian Shiwu pouted: "You are obviously angry."

Shen Cheng glanced at him lightly.

Jian Shiwu looked very aggrieved, and even looked at him resentfully: "Why did you leave if you weren't angry?"

Shen Cheng bowed his head: "If I don't leave, am I going to care about an alcoholic here?"

"..."

Jian Shiwu was not convinced: "I'm not drunk again."

Shen Cheng: "Really?"

"Ok."

"Then what you said is what you said from your heart." Shen Cheng's voice could not be heard clearly: "I never thought about marrying me."

Jian Shiwu was slightly surprised: "When did I say that?"

Was this person's reading comprehension taught by a PE teacher?

Jian Shiwu looked at Shen Cheng's serious expression, and couldn't help but feel annoyed: "We are all dating now, if I really don't like you and don't really intend to be serious, why would I be dating you? Do you doubt me?"

Maybe the wine was emboldened, he really dared to say it.

Shen Cheng paused, obviously taking a lot of seriousness. He looked at Jian Shiwu like this, which brought some inexplicable pressure to people. His eyes met, and the man said slowly, "Then what are you afraid of?"

Jian Shiwu stuttered inexplicably: "What..."

Shen Cheng looked at him quietly.

Jian Shiwu suddenly lost his confidence in his heart. He was actually very afraid of Shen Cheng's appearance when he didn't speak, not angry and arrogant. In the past life, when they got along with each other, they were so silent. When he looked at himself so calmly, It always leaves him feeling empty and bottomless.

Jian Shiwu: "I'm not afraid."

Shen Cheng: "You have."

He raised his arm, this action made Jian Shiwu a little nervous, the man's slender finger finally touched Jian Shiwu's eyebrows, he said, "For example, now you are afraid."

"Just now too."

Shen Cheng said in a low voice, "It used to be the same."

Jian Shiwu froze, because he had all kinds of things about his previous life in his heart. At that time, he and Shen Cheng didn't have many happy moments. When they met each other, most of them were silent like this. Afraid to face him like this.

Now that he has lived a whole life again, some shadows cannot be changed subconsciously. He thought he was hiding a lot, but in front of a shrewd man, he couldn't hide everything.