Chapter 105: Wronged!

Start from the beginning

The red-haired man snorted lightly: "Take it back, I'm not a festival."

Jian Shiwu said softly: "You don't have to treat it as a festival, you can eat it as a snack."

The table was messy again, and he started to clean up with ease, complaining casually: "The trash can is right next to it, can't you find the right place to throw these paper **** and so on?"

Gu Duan said lazily, "I'm happy, you can handle it."

"..."

Jian Shiwu gritted his teeth.

He saw Gu Duan pick up the basket, and saw a few delicate little zongzi inside with inexplicable expressions. The man stretched out his hand and took it out. The zongzi was wrapped in circles of thread. The movement of his dismantling was very Clumsy, and sticking to the glutinous rice juice in the process, I made myself very angry.

Jian Shiwu burst out laughing: "You have never eaten zongzi, how can you tear it apart like this."

Gu Duan is very angry?: "Shut up!"

Jian Shiwu took the zongzi and peeled it for him, afraid that if he didn't do anything, the man would smash the wall. Unlike the man's clumsy and irritable appearance, the young man's fingers were slender and flexible, and his movements were also very gentle. Peel off the leaf?, then hand it to him: "Here."

Gu Duan originally wanted to say in a fit of anger? If he didn't eat, he swallowed it.

He took it and took a bite. It was stuffed with pork. The meat was very tasty and chewy. The zongzi was salty, and the steamed rice was soft and glutinous. It tasted delicious on the lips and teeth.

Different from the fast food products he usually eats, and the delicacies of those expensive five-star hotels, the taste of this zongzi is so simple, but it seems to be really full of one kind, from a family, that kind of sweet taste.

trance

He thought of a cool and luxurious palace.

Delicious delicacies are placed on a long table in a row, and the steaming soup cannot hide the coolness of the luxurious tabletop.

When he looked up again, he met a pair of watery eyes, and Jian Shiwu frowned and asked him, "Is it delicious?"

Gu Duan swallowed the rice ball in his mouth, and also swallowed the mess in his heart, and nodded inaudibly: "It's okay."

Jian Shiwu raised his eyebrows noncommittally.

There were still a few zongzi in the basket, he said, "Take these out, and I'll take the blue ones with me."

Gu Duan rarely got angry, so he took out the dumplings and found that under the basket there was a waste newspaper cushioned to prevent collision. A red thread was exposed at the corner of the newspaper. After pulling it out, it was a red thread. Jian Shiwu came over and said: " Oh, yes? My mother accidentally pressed it in while folding the newspaper."

The family bought a lot of red rope yesterday.

The management of Licheng Technology is relatively close to the people. Yesterday, Jian Zicheng bought a lot of wholesale, and asked the help to put it in the gift box. It was to be sent to the executives and shareholders as a gift. This should have been accidentally mixed in.

Gu Duan squeezed and said, "Are you still young, still wearing this thing."

Jian Shiwu gave him a blank look: "What do you know? This is a good omen, yes? Bless you with peace and prosperity."

Saying that, he's coming to get it.

Gu Duan ducked, and he put away the red rope and said, "What I found is mine."