Chapter 94: Then you still kiss me

Start from the beginning

At that time, he only thought about his own feelings, and only knew how to lose his temper blindly. In fact, he sometimes only cared about his own feelings, just like his previous life, and he never stopped to think for Shen Cheng? Shen Cheng never complained about him, but just stood beside him as quietly and calmly as now, shielding him from the wind and rain.

Shen Cheng's voice sounded from above his head: "I asked Secretary Wang to come over, get in the car and go back first."

Jian Shiwu withdrew from her memory and responded, "Okay."

After a series of things were done, it was almost late at night. He was afraid that his mother would see his injured wrist when he went home, so Jian Shiwu cowardly chose to go back to Ji's house to stay in the guest room, anyway. It's back to life for the second time, and the mood is different now from the last time. When I left before, I was full of sadness, but now my heart is sweet and completely different.

The family doctor was called in late at night to re-bandage the wound for Jian Shiwu, and while treating it, he said: "In summer, it is easy to get infected, so try to avoid touching the water, avoid strenuous exercise and pressing the wound, otherwise if it becomes serious, it may be It causes inflammation and scars."

Inexplicable

Jian Shiwu felt that the doctor bit hard when he said the words strenuous exercise and pressing the wound, as if he meant something. However, he was the only one here and felt a little embarrassed. Shen Cheng? A monk sits like a contemplative, as if he doesn't understand at all, his face is not so thick.

In the end, Jian Shiwu could only shyly answer, "I know the doctor."

Of course, the doctor didn't dare to say anything more. After a few simple orders, he was ready to leave. He just said that if the follow-up wound worsens, or if there is any situation in the middle of the night, he will call him? Just call, he will come anytime, anywhere.

Jian Shiwu thanked him again.

When the doctor left, Jian Shiwu and Shen Cheng were left in the room. I didn't think there was anything before, but since I said something in the car at night, I felt a little awkward.

Jian Shiwu looked at the bookshelf in Shen Cheng's room and casually found a topic: "That book is good."

"Ok."

Shen Cheng stood up from the sofa where he was sitting, and walked in front of Jian Shiwu within a few steps. He had just taken a shower, and he was wearing a simple bath towel, which was loosely tied around his waist. , I could vaguely see the man Kong Wu's powerful figure through his clothes, he got close, bent down, and stretched out his hand to Jian Shiwu's face.

Jian Shiwu licked his lips, and his breathing became tense. Seeing Shen Cheng's handsome face approaching, he subconsciously wanted to close his eyes.

who knows

The man's hand fell on his forehead, tried it gently, and said in a low voice, "Well, I don't have a fever."

Jian Shiwu blinked awkwardly.

Shen Cheng took back his hand lightly: "The doctor said that your wound has a tendency to become inflamed. You may have a fever tonight, so you should pay more attention."

"..."

Jian Shiwu's breath seemed to be choked in his chest.

He replied embarrassingly: "Oh, so."

Shen Cheng raised his eyebrows: "You're disappointed that you don't have a fever?"

"No!"

The man straightened up, turned around and glanced at the clock on the wall and said, "Are you sleepy, it's getting late."