☆8

[Author's POV]
"Hi, is this Kanna? This is taehyung oppa." She can hear the voice of the man she has been waiting for all this time.
"Ehm nee, this is Kanna. Hi oppa~" she answer shyly.
"Ah kanna, what are you doing?" Taehyung ask kanna as he read the note he already write before.
"Eum i just laying up in the bed, after taking a shower.. What about you oppa? You must be tired right? You should rest~" Kanna said with aegyo tone.
"Aigoo uri kanna is really caring." Taehyung said as he blushed a little. "Ani oppa.." kanna said shyly because she is embrassed. "You should sleep oppa its already 12 oclock.." kanna said.
"Shireoyoo~ oppa still want to talk to you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" taehyung said after that he got really nervous to hear kanna's response.
"Ah..eoh.. okay then,kanna-- i will acompanny you talking untill you want to sleep." She answer. Kanna starts rolling in her bed cause she was too embrassed.
They keep talking and talking untill they realize it's already 2 oclock.
"Kanna, you should sleep~" taehyung said to her. "Oppa should tooo." Kanna answered. "Then you hung up first~ " taehyung said. "Ah..eoh arasseo oppa.. Then eum jal--"kanna said but taehyung cut her amd said "wait kanna," "nee oppa?" She replied. " Do you have something to do tomorrow?" Taehyung ask nervously. Then Kanna answer " Umm, nope. Waeyo oppa?" Taehyung being quiet for a moment deciding should he say it or not.. then he makes up his mind and ask her,
"Kanna-ya." He said. "Nee?"kanna reply nervously.
"Do you want to go out with me .....tomorrow?" Taehyung said confidently.
Kanna was really surprised yet happy at the same time. "Yess i would love too oppa," she said. Taehyung feel really excited and relieved. "But... arent you tired? Dont you have other schedule?" Kanna ask.
"No i'm not tired at all, in fact i would be very happy to go. And because today is the concert we have 2 days off." He explain then continue saying "Ahh as expected, Kanna is really caring."
"Ah okay oppa, i'm looking forward to it hihi." She giggles.
" I'll pick you up on 9 am is that okay?"
"Totally fine oppa! But do you know where my house is?" She said. "Ofcourse, i know everything about you!" Taehyung said with a smirk on his face. Kanna gigles, "now hung up kanna you have to sleep~" taehyung said.
"Arasseo oppa, Jaljayo~~" kanna reply. "eung dream of me." Taehyung said jokingly.
"Bye~" kanna said then taehyung reply again. They keep saying bye to each other for 5 times. Then taehyung finally said " you should press the end button now okay?" Kanna sighed and said
" nee oppa, jaljayo~" and hung up the call. As soon as they end the phone, kanna start to rolling in the bed. Then she start to chat taehyung and said:

To: Taehyung Oppa
It was fun^-^ cant wait for tomorrow and sleep tight♡
She was confused wether to put the heart emoticon or not but she decide to send it.
As soon as she send it, he reply

From: Taehyung Oppa
It was really fun too, now you have to sleep. Promise me to sleep as soon as you read this okay? Good night ^-^

----

Hi guys♡♡ Please give your opinion in the comment section! Will update as soon as it reach 600 views!! So please read and love it a lot!