☆6

BTS CONCERT VENUE

[Taehyung's POV]

{YAAY taehyung's pov for the first time, hope you like it.}

An hour before concert

"Taehyung ah noona will be back~" Taeyon noona said as she pat my shoulder.
"Whatever, i dont even care you will be back or not :p. " I said letting my tongue out. Taeyon noona gave me a playfull jab and leave the room.

"Taehyungie why are you so lucky.." Jimin said as he hug me from the back.
"Wae?" I said " And dont hug me~" i continues.
"Your sister is so nice and pretty-~" Jimin answered
"Yeah but she's annoying, and yours is prettier Jimin-ah. Park Jiyeon eonni♡" I said as i try to let go of jimin's hands.
"Really? I like Taeyon Noona more♡ beside she's studying overseas now." Jimin answered sadly.
"Aigoo~" i said as i sit in the chair.

*knock knock*
"Excuse me~" i hear taeyon noona come in from the door. All the boys start being noisy. Then i stand up to greet her, and the i saw that girl.

That girl.

[Flashback 3 years ago.]

Tokyo, Japan

"Shit where am i?" I talk to my self. I'm lost in the country that i dont even know. And its freezing here. Can't it get any better?

"Excuse me, where is the ☆☆ hotel?" i asked a man with my broken Japanese. The man explain it and i try to understand it as much as possible.  "Arigato." I said as i bow. I try to follow the direction that the ahjussi gave me, but its stilll really hard to find my way back.

Pak. Pak. Pak. ( i dont know how the snow sounds lol)

"The snow is falling." I said as i stop for a moment. Then i look forward.

Am i dead?
Am i in heaven?
I've seen an Angel.
I froze there. Then the angel walk towards me.

"Are you lost?" The angel said in Korean. Soo in heaven we use  korean eoh? 
"Gwaenchana? Are you okay?" The angel continues. What? am i still alive? I try to pinch my hand and yes, it hurts.

"Ah um nee, I'm Okay. Are you korean?" I ask nervously.

"Um yeah short of, half japanese and Korean. Are you lost?" She asked me. Her eyes. Her eyes is so cute i cant even talk and think properly.

"Yeah. " i said trying to sound as normal as possible.
"I will take you there, where are you going?" She asked. OMG, i try to control myself.
"To hotel ☆☆. Jinjja? Gamsahamnida!" I said as i try to smile as handsome as possible.
"Aah we're almost there then! Lets go!" She said and then i follow her. We talk a lot in only 5 minutes.
*5 minutes later*
"We're hereee~" The angel said cheerfully. I feel like my heartstop. No. I dont want to be apart.
"Do you want to come in first?" I asked. I want to be with her as long as possible.
"I want to," she said. "But i have cram school... so.." She said sadly.
"Ah.....okay then...Bye?" I said trying to sound as normal as ever.
"Annyeong." She replied. I saw her turning her back, my heart feels really broken.
"WAIT HEY!" I try to call her, and i saw her looking back at me. "What's your name?" I said.
"Kanna. Jung Kanna." She said as she smile. " and you?" She continues. " Taehyung, Kim Taehyung desu!" I answer. She laugh, and my heart beats really fast.
"Bye taehyung ssi." She said as she waves her hand. "Annyeong,kanna.."

I keep looking at her back. She looks back again twice and waves. Untill the snow makes her invisible.

Only in five minutes, she makes me completely in love with her.

The way she smiles
The way she laugh
The ways she talk
Everything looks perfect.

I've fall for her in the first sight.

[Flashback end.]

BTS CONCERT VENUE
I cant believe its her.
I never think i will ever see her again....
untill...

[Flashback 2 weeks ago]
"Taehyung ah, look at this." Taeyon noona comes  to my room and give me a picture. "She's pretty right? I mean really pretty." She continues.
Doki
Kanna? Why does that girl looks like Kanna? The girl that never leaves my mind even just for one day.
"Yaa taehyung-ah! You've fallen for her already?" Taeyon noona said as she pat my hair. " I know she's really pretty. I will take Kanna to your next concert then~" she said cheerfuly.
Kanna?
The moment i heard her name, i feel like my heart is going to jump.
"A.a.a..aniyo i'm not." I try to answer.
"What ever, i know you do. Bye my lovely dongsaeng i'll be leaving. Baekhyun's here." she said as she leave the room.

Kanna. Is it really her?

[Flasback ends]

BTS CONCERT VENUE

What should i do? I look at her trying to control my self and look at the guys introducing themselves.
.
.
"Ya taehyung-ah its your turn, palli wa." Rapmon hyung said pointing at me.

How do i suppose to speak? Oh no, calm down taehyung.

1
2
3

"Hi I'm Kim taehyung." I said trying to look cool as ever, and i saw she glance at me and then our eyes met, i dont even know what to think.

Finally i met her again
My angel in the snow♡

------------------------------
HEYY GUYSS HOW IS IT? this is the longest ive ever write hehe and firsr ever taehyung's pov! Finally my mid term ends yay♡
I will make a new chapter as soon as 'you are my star☆'reach 230 views! So please read and promote :p

Please give me comment if you like it and tell me where to fix! Keep reading♡ I'll update again soon!