36. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐

Start from the beginning

-Darling, Snow is like your conscience, she's a part of you that you'd never show.

-You see? Your mom does understand me.

Juliette smiles by hearing Snow's voice.

-Don't worry, dear. Besides, Edward isn't like the guys nowadays, he's stuck in the last century. - Juliette chuckles by hearing her mother's words.

-You're right, Edward's not like that. - Juliette thinks about her boyfriend for a moment and smiles.

-Dear, I love the relationship you have with Edward. You understand each other perfectly, you have an unexplainable love. Your love is so pure that anyone would want a relationship like yours.

-Edward helped me a lot, mom. He always worrried about me, was always there for me when I needed him, and he helped to be more confident with myself. - She keeps smiling while feeling how her heart starts beating quickly.

-Edward's the right guy for you, dear, even though he's the one all women want. - Mother and daughter laugh by Jolie's words.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

The night arrived quickly. Juliette and Edward were in the living room, watching a movie while the rest of the family went hunting just like Alice said. After the movie, they decided to to go Edward's room to spend the time until the family returned.

-Juliette... - The blonde girl looks back at him.

He gives her half a smile before showing a beautiful silver necklace with a pendant that has the shape of a snowflake which has some diamonds attached to it.

-I-It's beautiful, thank you. - Juliette whispers fascinated

She turns her back on him and takes her hair to a side of her neck to let him place the necklace. After placing it, Edward leaves a small kiss on her neck that makes her bite her lower lip. They interlock their hands and walk towards his room. When they're in there, Juliette approaches the sofa to sit on it.

-Can I ask you something? - She asks curiously while playing with the snowflake pendant

-Anything. - Edward sits beside her and takes her hands.

Juliette hesitates for a moment before approaching him to leave a small kiss on his lips. He places his hand on her leg unti placing it on her waist. She takes her boyfriend's neck, still kissing him. After kissing for a few minutes, Juliette sepaartes from Edward with heavy breathing.

They stare at each other for a few seconds before kissing again. Edward lays on the bed, getting on top of Juliette. She places her hands on his chest until feeling how he bites her lower lip. The kiss gets deeper every time but both separate, knowing where it can lead to.

-It's okay, don't worry. - Juliette whispers after being quiet for a few seconds

-I want you, Juliette, but I want to be married to you first. - They sit on the bed.

-I feel like... as if I'm someone bad that wants to take away your virtue. - She says smiling

-It's not my virtue that I worry about, it's just a rule that I wanna keep unbroken. - Juliette nods slowly, understanding his words - I come from another era, everything was less complicated. If I woud've met you back then, I would've courted you.

She smiles by his words and imagining them in that scenario.

-We'd have chaperoned strolls, drink tea on the porch, I might've stolen a kiss or two. - Edward stands up getting in front of Juliette. She looks up, listening carefully to his words - But only after asking for your mother's permission, I would've gotten down on one knee and I woud've presented you with a ring.

He gets down on one knee in front of her, having a small, dark blue box on his hand. he takes Juliette hand carefully places the box over her hand, showing beautiful, pink engagement ring with an embendded sapphire. She realises that the ring separates into two parts, making it unique.

-It was my mother's. - Juliette feels how her eyes fill with tears but looks back at him anyway.

-Juliette Lombard Denali, I promise to love you every moment of our lives. Would you do me the extraordinary honor or being my wife? - Juliette starts letting out many tears while smiling.

-Yes, I do. - Both of them smile and he takes her waist immediately.

He hugs her, twirling her around. He leaves her on the floor, taking her cheeks but keeps smiling.

-I love you, Juliette. - Edward whispers wiping her tears

-I love you, too, Edward. - Juliette whispers back

They kiss for a few minutes before he separates from her to take the box with the engagement ring. He gets in front of her once again and slides the beautiful ring through her left ring finger.

-My fiancé. - He whispers before taking her cheeks and kissing her

I was listening to Lay All Your Love On Me by ABBA while writing the proposal

I was listening to Lay All Your Love On Me by ABBA while writing the proposal. If you like ABBA, I FUCKING LOVE YOU. What's your favourite song?? Mine are Gimme Gimme Gimme, SOS, Super Trouper, and Voulez Vous

Does anyone else hate the ring they used in the movie? Because it's HORRIBLE, and the ring that was in this chapter was the one used in the original version of this story. Each ring from that writer will have something that goes with the personality of the girl.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory