Chapter 15

(13/03/2022) A/N - #1 on Chanho. I'm literally freaking out rn!!!! Thnx all♡
_______________________________

Author's POV

The dates for the marriage was fixed and the wedding was supposed to take place in Casentino after 2 days. Everyone was busy with the preparations and currently Hyori was making her way to her youngest son's room to wake him from his beauty sleep.

Minho was sleeping peacefully in his room when his mother's voice entered his ears. "Minho, wake up my big baby" Minho groaned as he opened his eyes and closed them again. "Mom just a little while..I'll wake up" He said.

His mother sighed as something struck her brain " Okay you continue sleeping, when Felix comes I will tell him that his brother is still sleeping." On hearing this Minho quickly jumped from the bed and rubbed his eyes as he asked his mother "Wait what! Felix is coming??"

Hyori nodded as Minho jumped in excitement as he said "Wow that brat is coming after whole two years..freaking finallyyyyy!!" Hyori laughed at her sons behaviour as she then said "Yeah and also, Your to-be in-laws are will be coming tomorrow. So I have a lot of work to do. Wake up and get ready for Lix's welcome"

"They are coming too, shocking things happening!!..okay okay I'm up" Hyori nodded as she pecked her son's forehead and left.

Minho got out from his bed as he the saw his two best friends barge into his room " O God! finally u are up dear Sleeping Beauty" Seungmin mocked Minho as Minho rolled his eyes and said "Yeah Good morning to you too" Sarcasm laced his voice. Jisung laughed as he said " Go freshen up Min~~" Minho nodded as Jisung and Seungmin then left his room.

Meanwhile in Ravaryn :

Hyunjin barged into Chan's room just to find him reading a book. Hyunjin tsk'ed as he said grabbing Chan's attention " Hyung, You know we have to leave for Casentino right?" Chan nodded as Hyunjin continued "Then you might be knowing that you are late and Eomma is furious as hell".

On hearing this Chan threw his book on the bed and barged out of his room along with Hyunjin who rolled his eyes at the behaviour.

When Chan reached at the gate his mother looked at him with fire in her eyes as she said "You are late Channie" Hearing this, Chan scratched the back of his head and whispered a small sorry.

Hyunwoo came as he said " Come on people, we are ready to go" Everyone got settled in two Chariots. In the first Chariot were Hyunwoo and Jinsol and in the second one, it's was Chan Hyunjin and Jeongin. The soldiers walked behind for their protection.

Suddenly Jeongin  clapped his hands in excitement and shouted , "Casentino, here we come". Chan and Hyunjin got startled and groaned in annoyance as they looked at Jeongin with a 'so done' face. They said to Jeongin in unison " Bang Jeongin you are a prince for God's sake ".

Jeongin nervously laughed as he said "Hehe, sorry, I'm just too excited" making Chan and Hyunjin giggle.

______________tbc______________

Take Care❤