Chapter 12

Author's POV :

Minho was staring at the two boys infront of him who were whispering to each other from a long time. Minho was really curious to know what Jisung and Seungmin had to tell him.

After another few minutes of Jisung and Seungmin whispering to each other, about God knows what, and Minho staring at them..Minho finally shouted "Guys, tell me" making Jisung and Seungmin flinch.

"O God hyung..how do we tell you. Seungmin you tell him please" Jisung said as Seungmin backed off saying "What no! u are older, you tell him" Jisung tried to argue but Seungmin stopped him by saying "okay wait.. let's do this together" Jisung nodded. Both of them together counted till three as they said "Hyung..you are getting married!" Minho nodded as he sat down and said "Oh Congratulations!"

"Wait what..who is getting married?"Minho asked with wide as realization hit him and he jumped off from his seat. Jisung and Seungmin pointed towards him as saying 'you' to him.

Minho looked at them with confusion written all over his face as he said "What, how, when, why and with WHOM?". Jisung shrugged as he said "To the Crown Prince of Ravaryn and about the rest i dont know."

"Who said this and why didnt anyone ask me?" Minho asked with disbelief as Seungmin replied " We are shocked too Hyung. actually Minhyuk Hyung just announced this in the royal court along with the King of Ravaryn infront of everyone."

Minho asked them "Where is Hyung?" "In his chamber." Jisung and Seungmin replied. With this Minho walked towards his brother's chamber with questions in his head that he wanted the answers for.

As he walked he felt his eyes getting glossy as he couldn't understand why his brother took such a big decision about him without him knowing.

________________tbc_______________

Take Care❤️