Chapter 13

Author's POV :

Minhyuk was in his chamber thinking about something when he was suddenly startled by Minho barging to his room. Minho had tears in his eyes which meant he knew everything.

Minho made his way to Minhyuk as he asked him "Why Hyung?". Minhyuk tried to hold him but Minho backed off . "Why did you take such a big decision in my life without me knowing, why did you do this to me?? " Minho cried as he felt tears roll down his cheeks.

Minhyuk looked at him and said " I'm sorry Min, but you have to get married to BangChan." "But who the hell is this Chan, I don't even know him" Minho argued "Minho i know you are upset but try to understand, for the sake of the two kingdoms, you have to do this, if you and Chan get married then both the kingdoms will be set on good terms. No more wars ,no more deaths, no more miseries!"

Minho looked at his elder brother in disbelief " You are sacrificing me for the sake of them kingdom. Why don't you just say that you want to get rid of me! " that snapped something I don't Minhyuk as he shouted "STOP IT MINHO"

Minho was shocked. Minhyuk had never raised his voice at him. On hearing this Minho broke into more tears as Minhyuk came to him and hugged him " Min see..you know it's not like that right, I love you my little brother, but you have to get married please"

Minho looked at his elder brother and sniffled as he shook his head as yes and whispered a small okay...

______________tbc______________

A/N - I don't know what I am writing...

Take Care❤