Chapter 24. My Babygirl. (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, don't you think we should also see him. I heard that he and Dallia are dating now. Let's see if she with him or not because if they are dating then she must be coming with him" Y/n chuckled at her friend, she is always inquisitive about him.

"Cherry, Why you want to see them and why do you care if they are dating or not?" Y/n asked to her friend Choi Mi Hi.

(Cherry is pet name of Choi Mi Hi given by our Y/n and she is twin sister of Peach)

She shook her head. 'This girl really doesn't care about other people' Cherry thought.

"Y/n really you don't care about this topic. Even boys are interested in this topic. He never spared a glance at Dallia and they are dating now, don't you think that there is something fishy." Cherry said in suspicious way.

Y/n chuckled before saying "Cherry, why you think that there is something fishy. He must have seen how much Dallia loves him. Didn't you remember that day she helped him during math test after teacher warned her and she even helps him in his assignment. She always helps him it's different thing that she creates troubles for others but she truly loves him. I have seen in her eyes and you never know that he might change for her. A true love can do anything" Cherry shook her head as Y/n's statement.

"Don't you think that you are thinking too positive. Everyone knows that he is a playboy and a person like him will never change himself for others. Sometime I wish to punch him. He is very annoying" Y/n chuckled as Cherry punched in air.

"I don't get one thing, why god made him so angelic handsome. He is devil behind that angelic face. Why do all bad boys are so handsome even in that series...."

"Forgot about them and tell me where is Peach?" Y/n asked wanting to change the topic.

"Ohhh, Peach got fever so she will be on leave for few days" Cherry said in sad tone and stop on her track.

"And you are informing me it now. You should have informed it earlier I could have meet her before coming to school" Y/n said in disappointment while glaring at her.

Cherry smile nervously "Because she didn't want you to be late for the school" Cherry said pulling Y/n towards their classroom.

They reached to their classroom and they walked towards their desk. Y/n pout and tilted her head a little when she found a red rose again on her desk.

"Ohhhhh, again a red rose" came cherry's teasing voice from Y/n's beside. She chuckled at her. She took that rose and put it on flower pot which is placed on teacher's desk.

"Why don't you agree that you have a secret admire" ignoring Cherry's words Y/n settled on her seat. Seeing Y/n unbothered cherry shook her head and settled besides Y/n.

Soon the class started to fill the students.

"He is looking so hot today. I am jealous of that Dallia" a girl said to her friends as she entered the class. Cherry was listening to their conversation.

"Y/n" Cherry called Y/n and in respond Y/n hummed while reading a novel.

"What nickname you would like give him" Y/n looked at her in confusion. Cherry sigh deeply and said "JK, I talking about Jk"

Y/n think for some time before replying "Hmmmm Hulk" Cherry stared at in curiosity.

"Hulk? But why?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Because they both are same, they are muscular, they have anger issue, they are fearless and Everyone scared of them" Cherry hummed in respond and nod her head as yes.