*~{An unexpected visitor}~*

Bryan's pov-

It had been two weeks since the three had made their run away to me. It's been hectic, but they made me feel less alone in this house of mine.

I woke up to Steve siting on the side of my bed, looking at the ground. I sat up quickly and quietly, wondering what the humanoid being was doing. "Good morning Bryan." The robotic brunette said to me. "Morning." I groan, moving off the comfort of the bed.  "W-We made breakfast for you. Come down stairs once your ready." Steve said moving to by the door, "okay, see you down stairs." I said pulling out my casual red jumper and white tee shirt. I finished getting ready and started walking down the stairs to the dining room but was caught by the sound of the door bell ringing, I turned to the door and reached for the door handle. when I opened the door I was shocked.

"What are you doing here."

Steve's pov-

Gator, Roxanne and I were sitting in the living room. The three of us were talking about going with Bryan to Freddy Land for something, I don't know. We heard the door bell ring, I turned my head to see Bryan open the door, his eye widen and with a stern voice he said, "what are you doing here." Gator opened the blinds to see

PAT!

I ran to garage as fast I was able to, locking the door behind me. I listen to Roxanne run after me. "Steve, please open the door." "J-Just leave me for a minute, please." I said. after a bit I heard foot steps walking away from the door. 

'you promised'

Bryan's pov-

I shifted my head away from Pat to look at the three animatronics, two of them were running and one of them stood there, looking at the others, then at me. "Can I come in?" "What did you do." I shouted. "would you let me explain?" Pat replied. I move from the way of the door, letting him walk in. Gator look at Pat, fists clenching, Roxanne walks into the room with the same look. "Five seconds. Talk." I growled, Pat sighed and looked over at Gator and Roxanne. "I came here to apologize. To them." Pat said with a guilty expression, Gator walked up to him and stared straight into his eyes, "are you really sorry? Or are you just making excuses to get us back." I felt frustration boil but didn't say anything, just gave him an angry glance. "I'm going to check up on Steve. When I get back your going to explain how you found my house." I say walking to the other room. 'What did you do.'

Roxanne's pov-

I can't believe he found us and I swear, Montgomery was seeing red. "Pat, do you know what happened? Do you know why we left?" I asked, questioning if he was told the full story. "well after you left, something happened and that how I knew that I messed up." He said, Gator and I looked him in the eyes, he wasn't lying, "Ok, then talk." Bryan snarled while walking back into the room. "Ok lets started this from when they left." Pat started.

-Flashback-

no ones pov-

Pat walked back into the pizzeria, puffing and panting. When Pat got down the bottom of the stairs the others were panicking, some even shouting. Pat turned to Vanny whose face changed quickly into looking like they were the victim. He questioned what happened and decided to ask Vanny. "Um- Vanny, what did Steve exactly do to you? You look fine to me." Pat said to the white and patchy rabbit. Her eyes glanced across the room, clearly looking for an excuse. "They- They slap me across the face! And then Roxanne shouted at me so I ran to you!" She exclaimed, She looked at everyone but no one was buying it. "That's not what I saw." Molten said jumping from the stage. "What- What do you mean?" Vanny asked, Molten walked over to her and stared her straight in the eyes. "You were the one that was shouting at Steve, telling them that you would make their life a living hell." Molten growled, Pat looked at Vanny than back at the stairs. "You wanted me to yell at Steve, didn't you?" Pat asked looking at the rabbit with a disgusted face; Pat turned to the stairs and walked away. "Where are you going?" Rockstar Freddy asked the purple haired man. "To find those three and apologize." He replied. The other animatronics had a go at Vanny as Pat went to find the runaways, guilt flooding his mind.