*~(who's the bad guy?)~*

Roxanne's pov-

I hid till Vanny left, That little-! I look over at Steve who slid down the wall and covered their face, silently sobbing making sure no one heard them. My heart broke to see them like this.

I walked over and sat in front of them, but they didn't move. "Steve look at me please." They looked up at me with lifeless eyes which some how showed pain and suffering, I placed my hand on their cheek, my thumb rubbing under their eye wiping imaginary tears. "Lets tell Pat what happened. If Vanny tries to hurt you I will beat her ass." I vocalised, which made Steve chuckle. I stood up and took Steve by the hand. 

As we got to the first floor Vanny was standing there with Pat right in front of her. I heard Steve whimper behind me. "Steve. Why did you attack Vanny!" Pat shouted, I stood there in disbelief, "wow Pat. You really have a lot to say, don't you. Come on Steve, we're leaving!" I exclaimed, everyone looked confused and concerned. "Where would you go? It's too dangerous for animatronics to go wondering around outside." Pat stated in rage, "I know where." Gator said angrily. "come on, lets go." Gator lead the way out of the pizzeria while Pat was chasing us. 

As soon as we got out of the mall we ran around the corner so that we wouldn't get caught. Steve was latching onto Gator as hard as they could, like they were traumatised. "Where are we going to go now?" Steve cried, "Follow me, I think I now where to go." Gator said.

Rockstar Freddy's pov-

I can't believe what just happened. We were all talking in the main room when suddenly Vanny ran down the stair. she ran to Pat saying that Steve attack her, and Pat believed her immediately. Montgomery gator was leaning against the stage with a look of disbelief. Everyone was confused at why Steve would do that, Pat stood in front of Vanny as  Roxanne walked down the stairs with Steve closely behind them. Suddenly Pat started going off at Steve with no proof that Steve even did anything; Gator grabbed Steve and went running up the stair with Roxanne close to their side while Pat chased after them.

I looked at everyone, they all displayed different emotions, disbelief, confusion, concerned, but the one that really threw me off was Vanny's face. Even tho they faced the stairs, they looked... unethical. Like they wanted Steve to get yelled at and for them to run away, like it was their plan all along. 'I need to keep a close eye on them.' I thought, if she is really doing something to pull the strings to this puppet show I will do something about this. I promise.