009 ▸ PETER KAVINSKY | The coffee stain

Comenzar desde el principio

You looked up at him with a bright smile after closing your locker and Peter felt his stomach flip.

"So how was your weekend?" Peter questioned as you started to walk slowly down the hall, brushing past yawning students.

"Alright, my sister broke the couch though." You said, making Peter widen his eyes at you. "Wait what? How?" You chuckled and dodged a teacher carrying a pile of books, pressing yourself into Peter's side accidentally.

"Uh sorry." You said before returning the slight distance between you.

"Basically she was trying to train Milo (your dog) to army crawl and she was running along the couch and then she jumped off the arm and it cracked."

Peter laughed beside you, making your heart flutter at his chuckles.

You beamed, too distracted to notice the boy in front of you as you turned the corner. "Oof." You groaned as he collided into you and you felt your top start to spread with wetness. You looked down to see the boy had spilt coffee all over your white shirt, leaving a large brown stain. "Oh jeez dude I'm so sorry.

" The boy in front of you said. You shook your head, "uh its okay I'll go clean it up."

The boy gave you a sorrowful look before walking away, leaving you beside Peter with coffee starting to soak your chest.

"I'm gonna go clean myself up Peter, I'll see you in chem." You said, walking in the direction of the toilets.

"Woah woah woah, no wait I'll help you." He blurted out, following after you in the corridor.

You gratefully smiled at him and walked to the girls toilets, "Uh Kavinsky you might wanna wait outside." Peter smirked placing a hand on the door .

"Nah I'll come in I've been in here before." You made a disgusted face at him, "Creep." Peter chuckled and followed you through into the thankfully deserted bathroom,

"it's not like I spy on girls in here." You raised your eyebrows at him, "righhttt." Peter shoved you playfully and grinned .

"piss off y/l/n." You cheekily smiled at him and walked into one of the toilets, grabbing some loo roll before walking back to the row of sinks Peter was standing beside.

You turned the tap on and wet the paper slightly before trying to dab off the coffee stain, managing to draw out some of the brown smudge.

You continued to furiously dab the splodge but it wouldn't budge, leaving you with a watery brown stain spread across your chest and stomach.

"Great." You said sarcastically, pulling your shirt out slightly as you wiped at it.

"Here." Peter said, reaching out to you with another wad of wet tissue, placing a hand on your lower back as he gently tried to sponge up the stain on your stomach.

"Tryna cop a feel Kavinsky?" You teased, trying to disguise the rapid beating of your heart as he touched you softly. Peter blushed and you grinned, rubbing at the stain going over your boobs.

"What? No no no." He said, releasing his hands from you. "I'm joking Pete."

He seemed to relax a little when you said that, his lips tugging into a smile, "You're mean."

You beamed and wet the tissue again, "You're the one who was tryna touch my boobs." Peter rolled his eyes, discarding the pile of mangled tissues in the bin,

"You're impossible y/l/n." You chuckled and looked back in the mirror, sighing when you looked at the lighter brown stain still visible on the front of your shirt.