Lu Yuan's memory is so good, the picture just now seems to be imprinted in his mind, and he can't get rid of it, making his mouth dry and his body temperature rising involuntarily.

God knows how much he wants a kiss.

"Why did you start cleaning all of a sudden? Have you rested?" Ning Xingzhou didn't know what Lu Yuan was thinking, so he swallowed the toffee happily, and was very puzzled, "I won't be able to get out again for a while, so don't worry."

"Idle is also idle, finish it as soon as possible." Lu Yuan was cleaning absentmindedly, finding a reason for himself. If Ning Xingzhou knew what he was thinking, he would think he was perverted...

"Then I'll help too." Ning Xingzhou moved his wrists and ankles, and went to find a rag to clean with Lu Yuan.

"No, it was originally my fault, just rest and I'll do it myself." Lu Yuan was so confused that he didn't dare to look back at him. He wiped the shelf back and forth several times, trying to calm himself down. .

"It's okay, we're friends." Ning Xingzhou smiled and rolled his eyes, moved to Lu Yuan's side, reached out and poked the ice cube that was still on the other's cheek, "Besides, you are injured now! No! Be polite to me."

"Understood, thank you." Lu Yuan laughed, but his hand holding the rag was quietly tightened.

Can I only be... a friend?

...

"Yeah! Okay, it's done!" Looking at the brand-new equipment room in front of him, Ning Xingzhou felt a strong sense of accomplishment in his heart. In the past, every time I came to the equipment room to get the ball, I felt gray and gray, but now it looks like a newly renovated place, and it's too beautiful.

"Well, thank you for your hard work." After washing his hands, Lu Yuan couldn't help rubbing his head when he saw Ning Xingzhou's excited eyes.

Cleaning the equipment room was obviously a punishment, but together with Ning Xingzhou, it was like a reward.

"It's alright." Ning Xingzhou waved his hand, walked to the window and looked at the completely dark sky outside, and sighed, "However, it seems that we really won't be able to go back tonight."

During the cleaning period, they would shout a few times every once in a while. Unfortunately, the equipment room is in a relatively remote location on the playground. Today, there is no late self-study. The students went home early, and no one came for a long time.

Ning Xingzhou stretched, picked a comfortable seat and sat down, took out the last piece of candy from his pocket, and ate it reluctantly.

"Well, we might have to stay here for one night. Sorry, I was too careless and didn't bring the key in." Lu Yuan sat down next to Ning Xingzhou and said apologetic words, but he secretly didn't felt sorry for his own negligence. Rejoice.

Just watching him quietly like this is very satisfying. Lu Yuan had a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, enjoying the time alone with each other.

"Well... If you really think about it, I saw the key when I came in, so I didn't remember it."

Ning Xingzhou swallowed the toffee and licked his lips incessantly. Hearing Lu Yuan's suspected words of self-blame, he tilted his head and poked the other person's shoulder, and said solemnly, "Don't blame yourself."

In fact, he thought it was really strange that the door would close automatically. There was no wind today. After he came in, he left the door open, and he didn't hear any squeaking and shaking, and it closed suddenly.

Coupled with the vaguely seen figures before, and a little bit of a conspiracy theory, Ning Xingzhou had to wonder if someone had closed the door on purpose.