Saying goodnight to Melody, Saffron, along with Redge and Erica headed to their homes, where they quickly showered and changed for dinner. 

"God I'm famished," Erica said as they met up with Redge and Christina. 

"Me too," Christina nodded. "Was so busy!"

"I know. I'm exhausted. I can't wait for bed!" Saffron sighed, eyes closing for a split second longer than a blink. 

"Hey Saff, what's going on with you and Lenard?" Redge asked.

"Nothing," Saffron shook her head. "Why?"

"She was in asking questions about you today. Where you were, what you were doing. Trying to get in to see you. But Melody was able to convince her that you were way too busy to stop work. After she said that Lenard just left," Redge said. 

"Why was she asking so many questions?" Erica frowned. 

"I dunno," Redge shrugged. 

"I don't know either," Saffron said. "I haven't had anything to do with her and I'm pretty sure I've done nothing wrong."

"I don't know what she's playing at but hopefully this was just a one time thing," Erica said and Saffron nodded in agreement. She wasn't scared of Lenard, she just didn't really fancy a meeting with her. 

The four walked into the dining hall, got some dinner and sat down to eat. 

"Hey Charlie," Redge said and Saffron smiled widely as Charlie sat beside her. 

"Hey," Charlie smiled. Saffron and Charlie hadn't had much an opportunity to see each other lately. Meal times was the most ideal as both were usually exhausted by the end of the day. 

"Hey Charl- what happened to your arm!" Saffron's eyes widened as she saw a bandage wrapped around Charlie's upper left arm.

"Got scratched this morning," Charlie said. 

"What? How?" Saffron asked, she looked up and Charlie saw the worry in her eyes. His hair was dripping, more from the rain outside then the shower he recently took and a few drops landed on Saffron's hand, the one gently holding his arm. She didn't flinch or move though. Her eyes stayed on his, waiting for an explanation. 

They were instead interrupted by Curtis who was passing by. 

"Hey Saff," Curtis smiled, not noticing the glare Charlie shot him at hearing the use of the nickname he'd given Saffron. 

"Hey Curtis, How's your burn?" Saffron asked, hand still on Charlie's arm. 

"Good, good. Hey Charles, you got a good one here," Curtis winked, still ignoring Charlie's cold look. Saffron just chuckled. 

"I know," Charlie said. 

"Hey, I didn't get a chance to ask today. How's your leg?" Saffron asked and Curtis lifted his pant leg and there was a small pink line going from his ankle to his knee. 

"Nearly gone," he smiled. 

"That's great. Though you'll need to put something on that. Melody should have some spare little tubes if you go see her. You'll need to do it twice a day and you'll have no scar left after about a week," Saffron explained.