Chapter 11-"By her side"

Start from the beginning

The others snickered again, now lightly slapping each other's arms ignoring the word decent and just focused on her compliments about their friend.

("What the fuck")

-Change Scenes-

Jee-ah and Cheong-san were running for their lives avoiding every zombie that they come across. They were met with the principal laying on the table, hus back facing Gwi-nam who was on top of him, in the middle of tying his hands.

"Isn't that the principal?" Cheong-san asked, letting go of the door knob.

"Get this jerk of my back!" The principal commanded. "Get this psychopath!"

"Sshh" Gwi-nam went closer to his ear, telling him to shut up.

"Well, isn't this a..peculiar sight to see..." Jee-ah laughed awkwardly, her face showing visible discomfort.

"What the hell, Gwi-nam?"

"I mean-- Yeah man, what the hell?"

"Cheong-san, Jee-ah. Come here and tie his arms. The bastard won't stay still" Gwi-nam continued what he was doing, ignoring their questions.

"Hey. What are you doing?"

"Come and tie him up" Gwi-nam didn't give him an answer. His tone was now more demanding.

[Principal]"You're finished. Do you hear me? I'm expelling you! Untie me now!"

"Sir, is that what you really care about now? "

"Ms. Jee-ah, get him off me! I'll make you the new president of the student council if you do" The principal persuaded.

"You're still gonna resume classes?"

Gwi-nam took a knife from the table and amed it on the principal's neck making him whimper in fright.

"Gwi-nam!" Cheong -san took a step forward. "Stop that,"

"Yeah dude. Put the knife down" Jee-ah's voice full of authority.

"Stop what? This fucking guy..." He pointed at the principal. "..Tried to kill me. He said to go out and get his car!" He placed the knife nears his neck again. "You call yourself a principal"

("He's not technically wrong... The principal is corrupted so are his rules and regulations...")

Cheong-san held out the phone and started recording. Making Gwi-nam hide the knife behind him.

"Hey"

[Principal]"That's right. Good idea"

"I'm filming everything" Cheong-san said. "Let go, or I'm gonna send this to the police immediately"

"You little-- I will kill you" Gwi-nam threatened.

"Just stop acting like human garbage"

"Yeah" Jee-ah agreed. "No one will respect you just because you act tough. You can't force to be  respected, you need to earn it"

"I'm the new boss if this school" Gwi-nam claimed. "Don't you get it? The teachers nor the student council have no power against me"

"Don't make me laugh"

("That's kind of true since we're in this mess")

"You're just a fucking loser who will serve bullies for his entire life" Cheong -san said, angering Gwi-nam even more.

Gwi-nam started to slowly walking towards the other two making small strides."Yeah? Say that again"

The principal took this as an attempt to escape, unfortunately Gwi-nam saw this and ran towards him slashing the knife on his neck.