Chapter 10-"Where r they?"

Zacznij od początku

"What about noona? She knows what's going on" Dae-su looked briefly at the girl sleeping on the corner.

"She knows about the virus, yes. However, that's how far her knowledge goes"

It was hurtful to admit for Jee-ah but, what Nam-ra said was right. "She's right... We can rely on her strength but, we can't depend on her to take the lead. She's more of a follower than a leader"

"How are we going to do this?"

"We can check online if we have a cellphone"

"But we don't"

Jee-ah thought for a bit, thinking back to when Ms. Park took their phones with her. "The teachers office. Our phones must still be in there"

Jee-ah went over to the window and studied the edges. ("Looks safe enough")
"We can go through here. Walk on the edges and get to the office"

Cheong-san climbed on the floor. "Two floors across and one floor down is the office"

"You shouldn't go" On-jo cajoled.

"If I can't make it, I'll just come back, you know? Don't worry about me"

"-I'm not worried about you. I'm pissed of"

"Sure you are~" Jee-ah said in a teasing voice, nudging On-jo playfully. On-jo gave her a warning stare.

("They seem to really care about each other, how're they still not together yet?!")

Cheong-san didn't listen to On-jo and started walking on the edges. Jee-ah placed a hand on On-jo's shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll also go" She gave her a reassuring smile.

[Dae-su]"If you're going, shouldn't we wake up and tell noona first?"

"Go ahead, try waking her up" Jee-ah urged. "She'll only get angry at you.

Su-hyeok tried waking her up, shaking her. "Hey. It's morning, wake up"

Dahlia groaned. "Shut up and let me sleep!" She didn't bother opening her eyes and kicked him on his shin making Su-hyeok yelp in pain.

"Told ya. Don't disturb her. She didn't get to eat lunch yesterday, it's her way of regaining energy" Jee-ah climbed the window and went outside.

"Shit" Su-hyeok quickly took his blazer and went after them.

"Su-hyeok"

"I'll be back soon" The three of them started slowly walking on the edges. "Careful, Jee-ah, Cheong-san"

"Yea, yea"

"Bare-su has always been loyal to me. So I'm going" Dae-su stood up and marched towards the window.

[Woo-jin]"You too?"

Before Dae-su could climbed th window, Joon-yeong stopped him. "Stop. C'mon"

"Why?"

"You can't go out there with your size, fatso"

"My size? Are you serious?"

They fall silent when they heard Dahlia shift her position and muttering a very vague "Fuck you". They're hoping that she doesn't wake up until the three comeback.

_____

"Why do you keep following me?" Cheong-san eyed Su-hyeok.

("Ack- He asked! Fuck, I should've let Su-hyeok go first. But yeah, why does he keep following him? Hmm... Does he.. SECRETLY LIKE HIM?!! Gosh....") Jee-ah had a cheshire grin on her lips.