I Can See This Not Becoming A One-Shot Again

(A/N Well honestly this is more like me getting used to making romance stuff so bare with the cringe and I need critics and I also need advice too ok enjoy. Also I'm not going for daily uploads on this one because this FF it will be me purely writing it without using the original storyline so no copy pastes in this one like at all)

Arthur POV

The woman I saw in darv to say she was beautiful was an understatement she was like a goddess, but when I heard one of the dwarf called her a scythe I was filled with fear and it didn't help the fact that she was looking at my direction with a smile, a bright and cheerful smile. I didn't want to test my luck I was aware of the state of my body after my last fight so I quickly retreated and for a while I was confused as why the woman didn't chase me. I decided to hide this from Sylvie and return back to the castle.

A few weeks or had passed since then and I met her again, after my crushing defeat against a retainer called Uto I was ready to accept my fate and die but she came carrying an unconscious Uto his mana core shattered and his horns gone, she suddenly threw the horns at me as well as Uto.

"Absorb the horns it will help you later on" She said and left leaving me completely dumbfounded

I was then picked up by my allies and was escorted back to the castle where I gave them my report and asked for a short break to absorb the horns I got, I took one for myself and gave Sylvie one. My mind couldn't stop thinking about the mysterious agenda the scythe had.

--Time Skip To Victoriad--

I was a teacher in the central domain academy I was talking to one of my students until I felt a familiar pressure of mana the same scythe I met in the war she was still wearing her war clothes but she seemed more royal. I snapped out of my trance as I saw her smiled at one of my student amused as he was still standing. I pushed him down not wanting him to be dragged into this.

"Scythe Seris its a pleasure to see you again" I said

"Professor Grey and Lady Caera with me" She said and started to walk

I gave command to two other professor and followed the Scythe I wasn't suspicious of her because I never view her as an enemy but I've also never viewed her as a friend because of how mysterious she was. 

"Regis get ready if we need to fight" I said

"Alright" He grumbled

The scythe led us somewhere and I talked to Caera along the way asking her a few things until we arrived at a private watching room.

"Grey this is Scythe Seris my mentor" Caera said

I nodded and turned my attention back at Seris

"Is Clyrit here lurking somewhere in the bathroom ready to jump at me?" I asked

"Grey you know I mean no harm come on I helped you out twice already" She pouted

Cute I thought, wait what why was I thinking like this. I shook my head and focused back

"So what was the reason?" I asked

"Before that I think you should tell Caera a little about yourself" Seris said while Caera nodded

"I'm a friend of Scythe Seris where I owed her two favors" I simply replied and both of them seemed unsatisfied 

I sighed and asked again "So what was the reason?" I asked my tone a little more harsh

"To see your growth and potential" Seris replied

"Why do you care? I mean actually why Seris We were never on the same side so Why?" I growled as I let out my aether pressure