I've tried to call and text her numerous times but she either doesn't pick up or he has me blocked.

I picked up my phone seeing Instagram notifications coming through

dking_: u think you cute?

Got em... we fucking got em.

I know I'm cute baby.. that's why you slid up.

I laughed at Ace's response before setting my phone down.

"Hey Peachessss I missed you" Rose smiled walking over and wrapping her petite arms around me.

It breaks my heart to see young girls in here, especially remembering my start and my reasons.

"I made $3500 from ONE stage set" She happily whispered in my ear jumping up and down.

"Girl watch who you be talking to money bout bitches love to hate & try and stop yo income"

"I know I know but I trust you"

"As you should"

"Hey babyyy how was your first solo night?" Lay questioned as she pushed through the door of our room.

"It's co-

"OH MY GOSH THAT NIGGA DICK WAS SO BIG"

I scrunched my face as Jasmine, aka Posion made her way into the locker room, with Storm right on her back.

"It waaas girl you seen allem veins? Means he got a lot of swimmers inner"

I gagged shaking my head, bitches are so nasty.

Hoes like them make a bad name for all strippers like yeah get yo coins but you fucking for $50 makes every nigga come in here thinks they can hit anybody for $50.

Or any cash at all.

"Heyyyy babyyy whatchu been on?" Jasmine smiled walking over by us.

"Nothin just living" Baby shrugged

"Mmm you should come wit us at this other club we work at, they loveee youngins like y-

"She good" I interrupted not even looking at her.

"I-oh I'm sorry I didn't think I was speaking ta you" Jasmine scoffed looking me up and down.

"You can't speak fa yourself or sum? Gotta have the next bitch speaking up for you" Storm chimed in making me laugh.

Bitches must be feeling a little froggy today.

"I said she good right?" I snapped feeling all eyes on us.

"Errbody know what y'all be on in them clubs why would we let you try an pimp out Baby?" Donna added.

"Well when you wanna make some real money an stop letting other females determine whatchu do hit me up" She scoffed stomping out the room.