Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ
Pᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

---------------
Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ-ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛᴛ

Waking up in the wreck was a pain. my back hurt so fucking bad for the uncomfortable mattress. JJ was already up by the time i woke up, Pope too. I listened in on their conversation, oops.

"lets hope" JJ had said

"you know, we were in that car. they're probably looking for us too" Kiara butted in, ok guess it wasn't just pope and JJ's conversation

"well if we're gonna be outlaws we might as well help john b" pope said, looking at my brother, i just sat there, tired as shit.

"so, find him before they do?" JJ waited, "pope?"

"i'm gonna get gas for the boat." JJ started towards him

"hey, you be careful" kiara said, a bit of worry in her voice

I looked over at my brother, who made eye contact with me. I wanted to leave, this was to uncomfortable.

"meet me at the dock at 3, don't be late" Pope stated, leaving the wreck. All three of us just sat there awkwardly, kiara eventually got up and followed him though.

"that's boutta get ugly" i finally spoke as JJ nodded.

"what's happening between them?" he asked me, "your a bit better at this feelings and relationships thing than me" he rubbed the back of his neck

"they realized they had feelings for each other and now that kiaras showing it, popes afraid" i told him. i dont know if i'm right, the closest thing i've had to a boyfriend was rafe. Ugh i miss that blondie.

JJ walked outside, i followed, leaning against the railing as we watched kie and pope. Kie stopped as she walked back towards us, the sounds of a helicopter above us.

"is that-"

"a helicopter? ya" JJ finished my sentence.

"So john b has the whole damn FBI coming after him" I sighed, worry suddenly building up in my chest for him.

"we have to find him" kie said. This was going to be a long day.

———
Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ-ʀᴀꜰᴇ

Why was I here? Well one, I just killed someone and I need to talk about it and two, I just miss elliott and want to get rid of those feelings for a bit.

i know i shouldn't be here, i know it's wrong but he's the only person i have right now.

"barry!" i shouted as i basically broke open the door, oops.

I stood above the man as he finished snorting his line. Fucking asshole, he just looked up at me.

"i need cocaine" i said, moving around anxiously.

"well, i'm all out man. That was my last line right there" God damn it barry.

"everybody done came and done a run on me" I just started digging through his cabinets, invasion of privacy, who gives a shit.