Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37

Pᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

------------------------
Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ-ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛᴛ

They say outer banks is paradise, a place with no problems, a place just to let go and do whatever you want. Most people who live here would agree.

But if you follow the wrong crowd or get tied up into something don't expect your experience to be fun.

It may be eventful but I wouldnt call running from the police because ward cameron is after you fun. Or even the fact that gun shots were heard and the rest of us pogues had no clue if john B was alive.

My leg was bouncing up and down while I waited for John B to arrive, a helicopter or plane was going over head as JJ and tiara made their way out of the abandoned place we sat in.

The plane that went overhead happened to be Ward Camerons plane, the one with the millions of dollars on it. The one we all (everyone but me) worked so hard to get. But it slide out from under our fingertips.

Just like I let rafe go. But that's a story and a problem for another day.

"shit!" popes hands went to his hair, I watched as he picked up something, a loud "fuck" coming out of his mouth as he threw it. I could hear JJ kick something as well.

"pope!" kira warned as he took a metal pole in his hands, "god damnit!" he yelled, hitting random things in the place, I quickly sat up and moved away.

I have always made sure I didnt make him mad, just because he scares the living shit out of me when he is mad. An example is happening right now.

He let out a string of cuss words as he continued to smash things. JJ, Kiara and I just exchanged glances, this was a rare sight.

"pope!" kiara repeated from earlier

"pope!" she said again as he sat down on an old couch, panting as he did so. Tears swelled in his eyes as he sat their, trying not to cry.

I sat down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder as he leaned his head on mine. Hopefully this made him feel a little better.

"yeah dude. I was wondering when this was gonna happen" JJ told him, I glared at him

"here you go chief, a little weed never hurt no one" JJ offered, holding out the weed to pope. I secretly hoped he didn't take it just so i could have it but, sometimes people need things more than me.

"JJ"

"Relax Kie"

"you know he doesn't smoke" Kiara states, pope taking it in his hands as he sat up, removing his head from ontop of mine.

"well maybe not until today" JJ watches, sitting on the other side of him

"never to late to try something new" i say, looking at my brother who nods. I love that fucker

"yeah, what is that gonna help?" Kiara asks.

"relieves stress, duh" i say sarcastically