I nod my head swiftly.

What? Don't judge me, if you were in the same predicament as me, you would be doing the same shit.  His chain dangling in my face, his sexy grin plastered on his face as he ramps his dick into me. Rubbing my extra sensitive clit, a little bit harder, taking me over the edge. As I come down from my euphoric high. I feel Theo reach his climax, spilling his hot cum all inside me. 

My walls clench at the feeling of him sliding out of me. Causing me to squirt all over his dick, I grip the sheets trying to slow down my breath.  "Look at the mess you made," he said staring down at the wet sheets, watching the cum slowly drip out of my pussy. 

I lean upon my arms, looking at the sheets. Not making eye contact with him in embarrassment, I guess he senses my awkward actions. He starts to kiss my neck. 

"So fucking beautiful," he whispers into the crock of my neck. Slowly kissed up my jaw, then placed open-mouth kisses on my lips. I grab his face, and open my mouth, letting his tongue in. After what seems like a forever amount of kisses, he hops off the bed. Picking me up bridal style, going to the bathroom. 

Placing me on the bathroom counter, and cleaning me up. After he'd turn on the faucet for the large, white marble bathtub. He turned his back to me while doing it. His butt looked so cute, reminding me of last night when I pinched it. And he got so upset, then he fucked the shit out of me as punishment. 

He picks me up placing me, in the tub first. The highly warm water touches my skin, I lean forward letting Theo get in behind me. After he's comfortable, I rest my upper body on his chest. Relaxing against his hairy chest, he rubbed my thighs. We sit in comfortable silence for a while. 

After a short while of being in the tub, we wash ourselves off in the shower. Wrapping ourselves in towels and brushed our teeth together,  and right as I was enjoying our little bubble. His phone rings.

He groans walks into the bedroom and answers the phone. I can hear his muttering voice from the room. Can't make out his entire conversation, from my loud brushing. He walks back into the bathroom, continuing to brush his teeth not saying anything about his call. 

"You okay?" I asked him. 

He nodded his head in response. 

I decided not to dwell on it anymore, seeing that he doesn't want to either. After I'm done brushing my teeth, I dry and moisturize my face. 

"I'm gonna go to my room and put on some clothes," I say about to leave the bathroom. 

But, he grabs onto my elbow, pulling me back into his body. "You gonna leave without a kiss, sweetheart."

I smile up at him, as he leans down to place a couple of kisses on my lips. 

"So fucking sexy," as he grips my ass. 

I blush, but with my brown skin, you can't really tell. 

"Dario said Sunlyn is about to have breakfast on the balcony, I thought you might be hungry after our little workout session." He grins at me.

I forgot this was supposed to be a short workout session. 

We just got a little carried away.

...

Sunlyn 

"Yes, and make sure all of the men are in my office in the next half hour?" My eyes flutter open to the rays of sunlight spilling through the curtains while Dario stood near the balcony doors, back facing me, while on the phone. I'm still tangled up in the sheets, with my bonnet laying next to me when it should be on my head.