'Shit, shit, shit.'

My heart was beating like crazy by the anxiety. 'Where the fuck is my mind? To her. Again. She's no good to me.'

I gulped, listening to the people shouting and whistling, waiting for me to sing my part.

"I won't believe a thing you say this time" My voice sounded raspier than usually. With a tremble that I couldn't regulate.

"All the other girls told me how you play ya game" I heard Camila's high pitched voice along with mine. I felt like she suggested something singing her lyrics.

"Yeah, we know all about you" I did my best to end the song all together perfectly synchronised with Ally.

The fans were so stunned that it took them a while before going back to cheering.

Suddenly, Camila stood up abruptly and left backstage, almost running. The rest of us, despite being confused, kept smiling at the crowd. It was the first time she pulled a stunt like that. Although being detached by all of us, she always respected the fans. While being on stage there was nothing different on her, but when the show was over, she revealed her true emotions. And even the reporters, Simon and our fans knew. She wasn't even trying to cover it. During our interviews, she was the least talkative, while she used to be the entertainer and the greatest dork. Most of the time she barely paid attention to the interview or laughed even faking it, when we all laughed.

After an uneasy goodbye to our fans, we walked still startled to the dressing room. Even I was shocked despite I didn't show it. None of us expected this kind of reaction from her.

Ally and Normani looked terrified as Dinah advanced furiously.

"What the fuck Camila? Are you serious? What happened?" Dinah yelled barging in the dressing room, almost punching the door.

We faced Camila's back as she was quickly picking up her stuff to go. Every time she left almost immediately after the concerts, getting locked in the hotel's room. She turned to face Dinah. Her face always used to be melancholic around us.

"Now we'll have to apologise to Simon for this and to the god damn reporters, for your behaviour." Dinah went on furiously, as she watched the brunette not responding.

"Dinah, you have nothing to apologise for," Camila said in a low voice. She was calm, in a dull, pale face like always. "It's over." She continued in a steady, determined voice.

I felt my heart clenching just by that phrase. I've heard it again, on a much different occasion, but I had heard it again coming out of her mouth, specifically referring to me.

My hands clenched into a fist, trying to get out of my head all these shattered memories that took me back to the past. Normani's voice brought me back.

"What do you mean?" Normani was barely nervous or troubled. And this time she was both. Dinah and Ally looked at her startled, waiting for an explanation.

"It's over," Camila repeated in the same tone, picking up her backpack. I was only a few inches away, standing on the door, unable to move. Afraid to take another step closer to her. "I've had enough of this hypocrisy. Enough. Instead of fooling myself and pretending that everything is fine, I prefer to leave. Four years are more than enough for me to realise we're nothing like we used to be in the beginning. We used to be a family, so close to each other. Look at what we've become. We tour in the entire world and practically there is no relation between us. So much hypocrisy to our poor fans." The girl's jaws dropped to the floor. "That was the last time I participate in this farce." Her words burned us. I was left dumbfounded. I used to be the reasonable one, mediating in our disputes, those four years. But this time my breathing was heavy and felt a knot in my throat. The last time I said something, harsh words came out of my mouth, words that I would never use and for sure couldn't make amends for. For the first time, I saw this side of myself, something that Camila caused. So I preferred to stay silent, even though my heartbeat was getting faster and faster by what I heard.