robin shrugs as his eyes were glued to the rink. "nora genuinely cares to those around her." he replied. "like that one time when she called you a douche for taking over the arthur's record player over there."

"that wasn't me, bill changed the track at that time, not me. i shouldn't have been called the douche here." i defend, making him roll his eyes and laugh. embarrassed, i just continued watching the performance.

nora twirls as they skated around the rink, shaking their heads and hands to the music. she lets out a laugh and nods to them as they took a pause in the middle and hesitantly does the shimmy.

"nora invited you again?" robin asks this time.

"uh huh," i nod my head, staring at her as she skates past me. her metallic jacket reflected from the stage lights and her pink skating shoes glistened the more she moves...on second thought, i don't think i wanna take what i said back. she really did look like a shiny goth clown—but this time, even better.

as the song ends, many people started to cheer, making nora and the kids to bow hand-in-hand and run back to their relatives. after guiding them to leave the rink, nora gave one of the kids a high-five as they guided them through the rink's exit. nora looks my way with a smirk on her face, approaching towards the other entrance (which is where we're nearly standing on).

while i moved closer to the entrance, nora skates her way towards it with her arms up high.

"cool show nora lee," i greet, making her roll her eyes and chuckle.

"ah well if it isn't my favorite member of the dipers, fredeRI-" as she was about to complete her sentence, she trips on a small metal sticking out the floor, causing her to lose balance. without thinking, i immediately caught her on my arms before she could hit the carpet.

there was an awkward silence between us as we both locked eyes for a moment, shocked since we got uncomfortably close. nora's cheeks turn red out of embarrassment as robin chuckles on the corner. while she was struggling to get back up again, i tried to help by pulling her up until she could stand.

nora pulls away immediately then smoothens her dress. "forget that happened." she pants, placing both of her hands to her hips. "you know robbie we really need to get this thing fixed to avoid accidents."

"you've fallen for me, nora. quite literally." i smirk, making her groan in disgust.

"zip it romeo." she raises her index finger.

"you know, i'm glad you decided to only invite me to your show. you looked like the better shiny goth clown back there." i looked down on my shoes for a moment and smile.

"oh that..." nora grimaces. "actually...it wasn't just you who i've invited."

as i was about to speak, timothy and kelsi appears in front of us out of nowhere, causing me to jolt in surprise.

"oh. my. god nora, you were incredible back there, i did not expect you'd be so good at skating." timothy stands there in surprise.

"you better teach us how to skate next time." kelsi adds with a grin on her face.

"uh yeah what she said." sofia butts in.

"you invited sofia too?" i questioned.

"what, like i can't cheer for nora? wow rodrick, you know i was really aiming for you to be with nora. haz, you need to find another man." sofia scoffs which made nora's eyes widen.

"sofia!" she stomps her foot whining.

"excuse me, i hate to butt in, but it seems that your students are looking for you." robin reminds her to which she gasps.