All the things she said -18

Start from the beginning

"I think that your heart would hurt less, if we went on a date tomorrow." Heeseung suggested.

"Yeah, it would still hurt, but less." Ni-ki agreed, his ears flushed once the 'date' word came out. "You sound different today."
What are doing to me, all of these stupid acts are not like me at all, but I still like to do them because of you.

"Wouldn't you like me better if I had a little bit firmness?" Heeseung asked unsure if he acts right.

"No, Heeseungie I like you the way you are..."

"So I should act like before?"

"Act however you like. I'll still love you, bambi."

"Bambi?" he raised his eyebrows when he heard the younger's mischievous giggles.

"Yeah, like the movie."

"Guys stop cuddling like those grandmas after the funerals and come to drink some coffee." Jay shouted, some steps away. "Ew romance." he mocked Ni-ki once he saw his red face when he distanced himself from Heeseung.

"I've never seen grannies hugging, but whatever Jay hyung says." Jake commented.

"Ok Jake hyung we're coming." Ni-ki answered annoyed completely ignoring Jay.

Both of them got up and headed to the others. Heeseung approached Sunoo and started talking with him, thinking that it could be awkward to stick with Ni-ki. On the other hand, Ni-ki headed excitedly to Jungwon and reanacted the whole situation this morning.

"I'm happy for you buddy, but you should eat something." Jungwon congratulated and fed his best friend a vanilla donut.
So Heeseung starts to be more affectionate.

...

"Man, you're birthday did pretty well!" Jungwon said to Ni-ki once they were in his room. They had showered and now the older landed on the bed. "We didn't even need to put our plan in work."

"Yeah..." Ni-ki agreed without paying attention. The whole time after they came back he was on his phone, texting someone.

"I like Heeseung and I want to marry him." Jungwon tested.

"Yeah.." the boy answered once again, before his phone was pulled. "Hey! What's wrong with you Won!?"he shouted.

"So you talk with Heeseung hyung again?"

"We haven't talked for days..." the other claimed embarrassed.

"You were cuddling and doing stuff the whole time, Riki."

"I mean before that..."

"But now we hang out together." Jungwon complained.

"If Jay hyung was here, I don't really think that you'd care..." he said quietly, already frustrated.

"What?" Jungwon asked. He got what the younger was trying to imply.

"I mean, that you only remember me when hyung is somewhere else." Ni-ki made it clear. He didn't want to be mean but that was the truth to him. Now that Jay had driven off Jake, Sunghoon and Sunoo, Jungwon decided to have a sleepover.

"What? Are you for real now?" Jungwon question in disbelief as he scoffed annoyed.

"Yes Jungwon." Ni-ki replied "Also stop saying to Heeseung that he's not good for me, it sabotages my relationship."

"Wh-, When did I even say that Riki?"

"You think that I didn't hear you talking about my private life to Heeseung?"