S E V E N T Y - E I G H T

Start from the beginning

Marco brought his hand to Leo's cheek, gently caressing the skin beneath his finger tips. "How do you feel Le?" He asked softly.

"Tired," Leo hummed, leaning into Marco's touch. It was true, Leo was tired, mentally and physically so.

Right now, he was thankful for Marco. He appreciated his friend being there for him, listening to his problems, whilst offering his own thoughts on the situation. Marco had done exactly what Leo wished his brothers would do, he listened to him and provided him with some form of comfort, whilst even going as far to say that he'd defend Leo.

Though Leo didn't say it, Marco's words meant a lot to him.

"Can I try something?" Marco whispered, bringing his face much closer to the younger.

"What?" Leo mumbled, his eyebrows creasing slightly as he stared at the older boy.

"Can I kiss you again?"

"Why?" Leo didn't understand why Marco would want to kiss him again.

"I want to help you, I think... I think I can make you feel something." He admitted, his lips gently grazing Leo's with each word he spoke.

Leo nodded, to dazed to form any words. If Marco thought this would help him, then the least Leo could do was try.

That was all it took for Marco to pull Leo's face to his own, bringing their soft lips together once again.

The kiss was gentle, innocent and sweet, Leo thought, as Marco moved his lips softly against his own. As nice as it was, Leo still didn't feel anything. He didn't feel that same spark that he'd felt in the kiss he'd shared with Emilio a few months ago.

Leo pulled back as Marcos tongue swiped across his bottom lip. "I still don't feel anything Marco."

Marco smirked lightly, "I can fix that."

Marco didn't give Leo a chance to respond as he crashed his lips against the younger. This kiss was nothing like the previous two they'd shared — it was harsh, filled with need and want. Marco forced his tongue into Leo's mouth, gripping the back of his head in a vice grip, giving the boy no chance to recoil.

Leo was beginning to feel suffocated, he didn't like this, he didn't want this. Marco pushed his body to Leo's, forcing the younger to lay flat on his back as he hovered above him, continuing his assault on Leo's mouth.

Leo harshly shoved Marco's shoulders, turning his head to the side in attempt to remove Marco's mouth.

"Marco stop!" Leo panted. His ocean blue eyes filled with fear.

"What's wrong?" Marco asked breathlessly. His body remaining on top of Leo's.

"I don't want to do this, I... it's too much." Leo stuttered.

"Don't you want to get better Le? For Lily, for your brothers? Don't you want them to be proud of you for getting better?" Marco said softly, "I'm doing this to help you and you keep pushing me away."

"But... I don't understand how this will help."

"You need to give me some time Le. You keep pushing me away before I can do anything. If you want me to help you feel something, then you can't keep telling me to stop." Marco told him, staring at the boy with sympathetic green eyes. "I just want to help you, why won't you let me?" He whispered softly.

Leo felt a tinge of guilt at Marco's words, he didn't want to disappoint his friend. He wanted to get better, he wanted his family to be proud of him.

He didn't have much time to think as Marco continued.

"You keep saying that no one defends you or that no one can help you. Yet, here I am trying to do just that. If you want to get better for your family, you need to do this Le. I know I can make you feel. Just... try to trust me? I know you said I need to earn it, but I think I've been a good friend so far, haven't I?"

"You have," Leo agreed, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I forgive you." Marco smiled sweetly, staring at the boy with a softened gaze. "Will you let me help you?"

Leo nodded slowly, his mind still not fully his own. "Okay."

Marco grinned as he pulled Leo into a heated kiss, his tongue exploring every part of the younger boys mouth, filling Marco with a sense of want.

Leo was scared, terrified even. He didn't like this, but he had to do this... didn't he? Marco said it would help, that Leo would be able to feel something again, that his brothers would be there for him, that they'd be proud of him. Deep down, Leo longed for that, he wanted nothing more than his brothers love and approval. Something he hadn't felt for a long time.

Marco's hands trailed every inch of Leo's body, his bare fingers sliding under the hem of Leo's sweatshirt, caressing the skin beneath. In one swift move, Marco pulled Leo's shirt over his head, pulling back for a moment to remove his own.

"What a-are you doing?" Leo hesitantly asked, wrapping his arms around his now bare skin.

Marco pulled Leo's hands back, gently gripping his wrists as he moved them above the younger boys head. "You have to let me do this Leo, you don't want to disappoint your brothers. Please, stop questioning me. Trust me."

"But... I, Marc... I don't want to do this." Leo whispered, feeling the burning sensation of tears well I'm his eyes.

"Don't you want to make them proud Le? To finally stop being a disappointment? To stop being a burden?" Marco told him, using Leo's own fears against him. The same fears Leo had spoken of when confided in Marco.

"I do... of course I do." Leo whimpered softly, "but, I don't think I want to do it this way."

"This is the only way Le. I promise, this will make you better."

"I—"

"Leo, just shut up and let me fucking help you!" Marco all but screamed, the sheer tone of his voice causing Leo to flinch. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just worried Leo, I'm so worried."

Leo didn't speak or recoil as Marco reconnected their lips. Nor did he object as Marco's hands tugged on his belt, pulling his remaining clothes from his body.

Instead, he lay still as silent tears streamed down his cheeks. Marco's words replayed over and over in his mind, causing him to endure the pain the older boy was inflicting on him.

All Leo could do was pray. Pray that this would help him, that this would make him better, that this would make him feel.

To feel,
Feel something, other than nothing.

_______________________________
End of chapter seventy eight.

I'm sorry, I hated writing this...

My poor sweet Leo ❤️

Thanks for reading!