10 | you're mine

hailey's pov

it's been a few days after my date with sebastian and in between those days, we have been filming nonstop. it's been extremely hectic as we're getting into the nitty gritty of the storyline!

that's great and all, but seb and i have yet to been able to talk about our date. we haven't really spoken to each other since the date besides the occasional scenes that we have together. i think we've both been feeling tired and overwhelmed with filming and haven't been up to having that conversation!

the date was fun and i enjoyed being with him. it took me back to our first date a few years ago. it was just a nice feeling being around him and talking to him the whole night. he made me so happy and i couldn't stop smiling at everything he said. it felt as if the world was just the two of us..it's crazy!

although we both agreed to take this slow, i'm worried that it's too slow. my insecurities tend to kick in and i worry that he'll start feeling bored of me. it's a habit and i try to not think that way, but you never know what will happen!

so there i was in my trailer, sitting and overwhelming myself with a bunch of thoughts. mid thought, i heard someone knock and open the door. low and behold, it was sebastian! speak of the devil and he shall appear!

"hey hails." he said as he came inside the trailer. he sat down and pulled me into his lap.

i laughed and ruffled his hair.

"hey you." i replied as he smirked.

"the last few days have been hectic huh? we haven't seen each other much besides during our scenes." he said to me.

"i was just thinking about that and how much i missed you." i replied as he gave me a peck on the lips.

"i missed you too sweetheart. so, how was the date the other night?" he asked me.

"i had a lot of fun! it was nice being in that date setting with you again... i actually missed it a lot." i confessed as he nodded.

"thank god, i was worried the whole time. i didn't want to miss anything up, so i wanted it to be the best second first date ever. i definitely missed it quite a lot too." he said he he pretended to wipe off his sweat.

"don't worry! the date was amazing, i enjoyed every single second of it. every surprise you planned was beautiful." i said as he smiled.

"i'm glad to hear that hails! i had a lot of fun too. i missed being able to take you out and spoil you. remember when we'd literally go eat every night and have fancy dates every weekend?" he asked as i quickly nodded.

"i remember looking forward to that every single time and always anticipating what each date would be like. every single one exceeded my expectations and blew my mind! this one would have to be my favorite because we reconnected and found each other again!" i reminisced as he hugged me.

"i agree. even though it was just a year apart from each other, i feel like that never happened almost. we were so natural that night and it just felt right. hailey... i think i'm ready to move past taking it slow. i'm just going to ask you this question again, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as he looked into my eyes.

i laughed and kissed him.

"i never thought you'd ask, of course i'll be your girlfriend again!" i answered as he picked me up and twirled me around.

"you're mine, all fucking mine forever." he said as we kissed.

"yours, always been yours." i replied, looking into his blue eyes.

although i often find myself insecure and worried, i have to keep in mind that sebastian is true to himself. he would never hurt me and i have an insane amount of trust in him. he hasn't given me a reason to not trust him, so i'm going to continue doing so.

our relationship this time around is going to be different and i'm excited for the next part of our lives together. i've grown up so much compared to the first time we dated, so i feel that i can control the thoughts that always seem to enter my brain when i'm around him.

i worry that one day, he'll just get tired of me and move on, but i can't keep thinking in a negative light. he chose me because he loves me and wants to be with me. i love him just as much and i'm confident that we'll be better this time.

seb and hails are officially back in action baby!

•••

hello everyone!! i'm finally back with an update heh. this school semester has been rough and we're only halfway through it! balancing school, work, and personal life is so tough! i really gotta get used to juggling all those things because it's never going to be as easy as before!!

unfortunately, i do not have a set schedule for updates! i usually just update whenever i have the time, so please look forward to that!

as always, please remember to vote, follow, and comment if you guys like my content! thank you so much and please check out my other books on my profile as well! see yallz soon!! stay safe!