Suddenly, She Became a Stranger

Start from the beginning

I guess the expression "miracles happen to those who wait" is true," Liam chuckled.

Yes, it is. Charlotte gave a warm grin.

Charlotte immediately started showing him what he needed to do for the day, pointing out what needed to be done and what needed to be on her desk by the end of the day.

Meanwhile....

What's up, guys? Christian stated as he walked over to his mates who were leaning against their lockers.

Oh, hello. Matt responded coldly.

Hello, Chris. Kelly spoke in a same manner.

What's up with all this negative energy? Christian was puzzled. "Did you guys forget to pick up your Lattes this morning?"

We heard what you did to Casey the night before. Kelly stated as she closed her locker door and turned around to face Christian. "Way to go, even for you."

What is it that I did that has gotten you two so pissed? Christian questioned, confused as ever.

You attempted to make fun of her last night at Campagnola, she claimed, Matthew remarked. "And while she was in the restroom, you tried to make a move on her."

What?! Christian screamed in disbelief. "You know me; I wouldn't do something like this."

Rinnnnng

This is the second bell. Matthew said to Kelly as they began to make their way past Christian.

Wait a minute, guys. To stop them, Christian turned around. "Can we talk about this later?"

No! Kelly answered, coldly.

Ok, I need to get to the bottom of this. Christian whispered to himself before heading to his class. 

Meanwhile....

Ugh! Jasper groaned, rubbing his eyes. "God, this headache. That's last time I overdo the sangria."

He begins to look around for a nearby clock to check the time, and saw on his phone that it was 11:59 a.m.

DAMN IT! Angrily, Jasper stated. "I did it again.

"Did what again?"

Jasper swiftly turned around, largely out of dread, because the apartment is mostly protected by very high security, making it nearly impossible for some to gain access. He noticed a white woman dressed in a cheetah-print zip-up jacket, mom jeans, and carrying a purse.

Who the hell are you? While picking up a nearby vase, Jasper questioned, concerned.

I could ask you the same thing. The person said, unphased.

Jasper studied this female, but was curious into what she was carrying. "Can I see what's your bag?"

Are you a cop? As she drew her bag back, the woman remarked defensively.

No, but since this is my brother's place. Jasper said, angrily. Which means I have every right--"

Wait a minute, you're related to The Harts? The woman asked, attempting to confirm Jasper's accuracy.

No, Harts from Indiana. Jasper remarked wryly,

"Okay,if you're so close to the Harts, you wouldn't mind me asking a few questions, wouldn't you?" the woman said, rolling her eyes and folding her arms together.

Sure. "I've got nothing but time," Jasper smiled as he lowered himself onto the couch and crossed his legs.

Ok, "What is their son birthday?" the woman inquired.