"Brayden, you texted?" I called out as both of them turned behind them...

"Mhm, I'd like you to meet Brielle!" He answered happily.

Brielle gasped in shock as she recognised who I was she gave me a quick smile before telling Brayden that she had to get home before her dad found out she had been gone too long.

"Would you like a ride?" Angelo asked, I politely declined but he stood in my way.

"Please, I'd rather you'd gone home with me instead of me worrying about your safety?" he argued with a sad smile.

Knowing that he would not take for no for an answer, I hesitantly said yes. And from their me, Brayden and Angelo made our way to a black m4 BMW. I gasped in awe and tried to hide my excitement. He unlocked the doors and Brayden decided to sit next to me at the back.

"Address?" He asked looking at me through the rear view mirror. 

I gave him my address and the car ride began, I hadn't realized I dozed off...

𝕭𝖗𝖆𝖄𝖉𝖊𝖓

Bri had fallen asleep not long before we made our way to her house, she looked quite cold so I put the blanket we had stored in the car over her. And using this as an opportunity to talk to my brother.

"Angelo, I  whispered not trying to wake her up"Doesn't she look like me?" He sighed in response.

"Yes, I saw her a few days ago" He responded. I clenched my fists in anger why did he not tell anyone. 

"And yes, I didn't tell anyone except Grey as he was there with me." He responded with a face full of no emotion.

"Why didn't you tell anyone? Maybe not me but mum or day! You know how hard her getting kidnapped affected them!" I whispered -shouted in anger.

"Yes I understand that, but I couldn't bear false hope again for me and the others!" I sighed knowing he was right.

"So what are you doing about it?" She's right here let's take a swab of her spit and air do a DNA sample!" I suggested.

"I understand that you want to help but I already have Santiago on the case, he's doing a background check on her. Brielle quietly stirred in her sleep, I knew that was a sign for me to quiet down.

"But she's right there! " I responded frustrated. Angelo quickly gave me a quick glare and that was all it took for me to shut up. I sighed.

We'd finally reached Brielle's house and I decided to wake her up. I sighed as I didn't want her to go yet. I woke her up and she gave out a yawn. So fucking cute.

"Oh thank you!" she said as she smiled.

"No problem" Angelo replied. I decided if Angelo refused to do anything and wait for a stupid background check I thought of a way to get her.

"Hey before you go, uh- Will you be attending the school down the road? Not in a creepy way by the way" She giggled quietly.

Angelo gave me a death stare, knowing that question was quite personal.

"Mhm, yes I will " she grinned. "Thank's again.

She made her way out of the car and entered her house but not before sending a wave towards us.

Sir's car wasn't in the driveaway so I knew it was safe for me to go inside. It had just turned midnight so I made my way to my room knowing that I'd be safe until morning. Seeing Brayden made me extremely happy that I knew that I wouldn't be haunted by nightmares today.

𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖔

I clenched my fists as Brayden as Elle walked into the house. Brayden had disobeyed a specific request after I told him not intervene. As she gave us a small wave I smiled and then the door close. I started the car and looked back at Brayden.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I told you a background check was being done!" I yelled.

" I was just trying to help! I don't want to wait anymore" He shouted back.

"Do not raise your voice at me, I do know what I'm doing!" I sighed and glared at him.

"No, No! You don't what it's like to lose your other half! To feel incomplete your whole life! I barley knew her, and if Brielle is actually our Brielle I'm not going to wait around!  I will not lose her , again" He protested while crossing his arms and staring out the window.

𝖆/𝖓
𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉

Shoutout to @NC Hollow & @Manshi098