" 'My Name Is, Uzumaki Naruto...' Oh! So your name is naruto? What a cute name!" Shisui complimented.

Meanwhile, itachi, seems to look a bit...space out...i wonder what's on his mind?

Itachi's pov.

Uzumaki...naruto....where have i heared of this name before....naruto......naru-.....!

Small Flashback

His golden like blonde hair, jeweled like blue eyes, a whisker like birthmark, that stays in his plump rosy cheeks, his cute button like nose with a little bit of red in them, his cute and glossy pink lips, and his pale, smooth skin.

There stood, a beautiful baby, excitedly, i ran towards to the window, smiling excitedly.

"Is that the baby?" I heared my father said, to my mother, while mother nodded, as we watched, naruto look at us, woth a bright expression.

"Mother his so cute!" I Said, as, i stick my face at the window, playing with naruto, like a pickaboo!

Small flashback ends

As i recalled, one of my memories from my childhood, i felt a pull, from my clothes.

I snap back, to the reality, and looked at the blonde boy, staring at me, with his bright, blue eyes, while holding the notebook, with his other hand.

"Are you ok, mr.?" I read, i chuckled, and ruffled, his soft, and fluffy, hair, while nodding.

The boy, looked at me confused, before, returning back, to his normal, expression.

"Well! I'm uchiha, shisui, nice to meet you, naruto" shisui, introduced, while naruto wrote, -nice to meet, you too, shisui-niichan! (*≧∀≦)- with a little drawing on the side.

'Aurgh! So cute!!'

"And my name, is uchiha itachi" i introduced, earning a giggle, from the boy.

3rd persons, pov.

The three talked, for a while, before, the doctor, came in, and anlunced, them, that naruto is discharge.

The three walks out, from the medical centre, "so, naruto, where's you're house?" Shisui asked, the boy.

"Oh that? I don't have a house, in fact, i don't have a parent" naruto wrote, shrugging it off, like it's not, a big deal.

Shisui, gasp, at the boy's answer, feeling guilty, "then...where's the orphanage, that you were signed in?" Shisui asked.

"Oh, i used to live at the 'lovely, care kids' orphanage" as naruto, wrote that, the two, were suspicious, about the 'used to' phrases, that the boy wrote.

"Pardon me, but, what do you exactly, mean, about the 'used to'?" Itachi then asked the boy.

The boy, took a quick glance at them, before writing.

"used to, refers to something familiar or routine, as in "i'm used to getting up early for academy" or to say that something repeatedly happened in the past like"

"I know what it means, but what i meant was, what do you mean used to live there?" Shisui said.1

Naruto make a quick 'o' shaped mouth, before writing again.

"I meant that, i was kicked out of there" As Naruto wrote that itachi and shisui were shock, why would they kick out, a five year old kid?! Is what they're both thinking.

It was so obvious that they were furious, they were, but they immediately soften up, when the boy, tugged, there short.

"Hn? (What is it?)" The both asked, unconsciously, using they're uchiha language.

"Hnn?(nothing, but..why do you guys look mad?)" Naruto said, as he thought that, speaking, in their language, was much more easier, in his current situation, the both were suprise, as the little boy, understand, their clan language, and that he can, too speak it.

"Hn..?(did..i did it?)" Naruto asked them again, making the two blackheads, snap at their thoughts.

"Hn!(yeah, you did it, good job, naruto!)" The two, complimented, as naruto, then write, a thank you in his note book.

"See you later, itachi-niichan, and shisui-niichan!" Naruto wrote, as he walks away, but bdfore he did, itachi grab his arm.

"Wait!" The little boy, turned around, and wrote if there's anything he wanted.

"Where, do you stay?" Shisui asked, naruto looked at them bdfore writing, "on the forest."

"It's dangerous! You can stay, at my place!" Itachi requested, the little boy, was reluctant, at first, but itachi said "just, stay over! Until, you recover!" Naruto, then sighed, before nodded.

Itachi internally celebrated, before the three of them, walks, to their destination, the uchiha compound.

To be continued.
1306 words.

H

i guys! I'm sorry that i didn't get to update, yeasterday, because, i forgot, and yeah! I hope you enjoy this todays, chapter! Sayonara!

I saw this, on someones, story, but i forgot where, but it was really funny, and i wanted to share it with you!

Mother grathel(?) Really slayed, the bloned hair 😂😂