"No need to thank me. Tell me whenever you want to fly. I will take you here."

"I will."

"Why don't you take your broom and we can fly together around the castle?"

"No. Not yet. It will too noticeable. Remember I have to stay humble and lowkey."

"I understand. Then use mine."

"Yes. I will." Hayden smiled at him.

They spent the evening in the field with flying and laughing.

Their interaction was like usual but their friends could see they became more meticulous around each other. Their friends saw them exchange food on dinner. Draco scooped some meat for Hayden and Hayden did the same to Draco. They seemed to unaware of their actions but fortunately or rather unfortunately their friends noticed their public display of affection. That action made Pansy envious.

"Tsk. Lovebirds."

"Tell me Blaise, should I find myself a boyfriend?" She sighed.

"Who want to be with you?"

"What did you say???" She felt annoyed.

"Nothing. You will find your boyfriend soon. They are waiting for you."

"Tsk."

"What happened to Pansy?" Draco asked.

"Oh nothing. She's just jealous of you." Replied Blaise.

"There's nothing to be jealous of." Denied Hayden. Although he and Draco were in relationship but Hayden still hadn't used to show his affection in public. He's rather shy and thin-skin person.

"Yeah Yeah. Nothing to be jealous of." Pansy grumbled.

"Go tell Sebastien to spend his holiday in the Manor. And tell him to quickly ask you. You two are dancing around the Bush for too long and someone needs to take an action."

"Hey?! Leave my Sebastian alone."

"Isn't he your supposed to be mate?"

"Not yet dude. We are just fifteen and his inheritance will come at seventeen."

"Isn't it sixteen?"

"Not really. Some will received their inheritance at sixteen and some at seventeen. Depends on your gene."

"Oh. I haven't noticed about that."

"And Blaise? What about you?"

"I will have my inheritance next year." Blaise was few months older than Draco.

"Oh. And Neville?"

"Hey?! What do you mean and Neville?"

"Isn't he your mate?"

"No. There is no certainly in that. We don't know who our mate will be. We just know about the pull and attraction to them. Whether he will be my mate or not will be determined after I come to age."

"How can?"

"Hyde, the one who will pursue is the dominant. They will know who will be their mate. Even if the submissive has coming to age, she / he can't know who's the dominant. Only after the dominant received the inheritance she / he will know the submissive. That's why Pansy has to wait for Sebastien to receive his inheritance before they have their engagement. Same with Blaise. Although he showed his interest in Neville, he could not ask Neville out before his inheritance. And me. Even if we're already in relationship, by the time I received my inheritance, I can know who will be my submissive. But don't worry. I will only have you as my submissive." Draco ended his explanation with a cheesy words which make his friend turned green in sick. Hayden felt his face hot and red. Draco took his hand and planted a kiss on it.