Samiru slid a hand to both Megumi and Nobara's back to nudge them. To proved her meaning.

" They're new. Yet they're more capable compared to you. Someone who have been in jujutsu since young should at least match her capability to her nonsense rambling. I cringe hearing you talk trash like when we all know you have no right to."

Samiru mockingly said.

" And as for Itadori's case, miss disappointment..."

By now, Mai could pass a child's frown. And they swear she was extremely close to crying. Mai undoubtedly preferred an angry Samiru using her fists than an angry Samiru using her words.

" Well, you should've been very jealous that a young normal boy who turned jujutsu overnight to be as powerful as a 2nd sorcerer. Maybe you should eat Sukuna's finger? And take on Itadori's footsteps? Maybe then you would be something at all. Or maybe you should just shut your mouth until you're talking to someone of the same level as you."

Samiru scoffed. Turning to her schoolmates in silence, then grinned.

" Well, I'm no fan of discrimination, but I'm a big fan of feeding everyone their own medicine."

Samiru began walking away with a swift stride.

" Now, shall we go to training?"

" Wait."
The silent Todo said.
" I want to see if they are worthy replacements for Okkusto Yuta. Fushiguro was it? What type of girls do you want!"

The 3 sweat dropped. Samiru shrugged. She was adamant on leaving the 1st years to deal with Todo's passionate bullshit. Reporting to Maki what cringe message she relay to her twin sister as an amazing prophet takes full priority.

Well, that quickly changed when Todo said something along the lines of :
"... A tall girl with a big butt, someone like Gojo Samiru."

With Todo now shirtless.

Well, hell yea Samiru knows she's blazing hot, but hearing that from someone else she isnt fond with, makes her uncomfortable.

Todo and Samiru have a weird friendship. It often involves colliding their punches and breaking everything that's near. Samiru didnt hate Todo, and Todo didnt hate Samiru. Its more of a fight buddy relationship where they would compete and duel each other to measure their strengths. Fighting is the only common thing they like.

" Thats fucking disgusting, muscle head. You dont say that to someone else OUT LOUD!"

Nobara and Megumi stood there dumbfounded. But Todo pressed on.

" Tell me whats your answer. A person's taste tells a lot about who they want. And I hate boring man. The exchange event is where my soul can be free as blood boils and flesh clashes. Who knows what I might do if my last exchange event ends up broing. I shall have to decide whether to bring Okkutso back here by your answer."

" Did you forget about me, you muscle brain? I'm participating too."

" Wait. You are?" - Nobara
" Arent you too sick?" - Mai
" You didnt participate last year." - Todo

" Well then, surprise. Now you wont need to bring Yuta back here, I'll be the one sending your ass to the hospital or to Shoko-sensei that'll work too."
Samiru shrugged in a drunken matter.

" But still. Fushiguro. If you like men too, that's fine."

" You like men?!"
Samiru gasped in shock, putting a hand on his shoulder to shove him to face her shocked state.

He immediately jerked away though. Sweat dropping nervously and gulping visibly.

" I have no particular taste in women. As long as she have an unshakeable character, that'll do."